Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Aftermarket exhausts in South Florida?

sydsM3
Thu, Dec-16-2004, 02:13:38 AM
I would love to hook up with any of you who live in South Florida, especially if you have an aftermarket exhaust on your M3. My next mod is deciding which way to go on the exhuast.

I appreciate the time that a number of you have spent with me on this and I have listened to the clips on Klangford.com as well - but that only goes so far. The looks and sound of an exhaust are such a personal decision, that an in person demonstration is the only way I can decide which way to go.

Let's hear from you!

thebk
Thu, Dec-16-2004, 02:36:59 AM
I would love to hook up with any of you who live in South Florida, especially if you have an aftermarket exhaust on your M3. My next mod is deciding which way to go on the exhuast.

I appreciate the time that a number of you have spent with me on this and I have listened to the clips on Klangford.com as well - but that only goes so far. The looks and sound of an exhaust are such a personal decision, that an in person demonstration is the only way I can decide which way to go.

Let's hear from you!

Im in in Miami, but I will be in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow at my friends house.

sydsM3
Thu, Dec-16-2004, 03:11:03 AM
Im in in Miami, but I will be in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow at my friends house.

I live/work in Ft. Lauderdale. Tomorrow would be a great day to hook up... pm sent.

Straighte8
Thu, Dec-16-2004, 03:13:00 AM
I live in Delray, but I am down in Ft. Lauderdale all the time..PM me

sydsM3
Thu, Dec-16-2004, 03:37:12 AM
I live in Delray, but I am down in Ft. Lauderdale all the time..PM me

PM sent...

klangford
Fri, Dec-17-2004, 01:06:52 AM
www.klangford.com may help in the meantime :D

sydsM3
Fri, Dec-17-2004, 04:54:39 AM
www.klangford.com may help in the meantime :D

You've got a great site and I've listened to those clips at least 100 times... Now I need to take the next step in listen live in person.

Keep up the good work on that site. Without it I would not have been able to narrow my search...