Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Georgia people sign in!!!

V-Corp
Sat, Nov-13-2004, 06:14:44 PM
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you do.

Rush Vakharia, currently a sophmore at KSU studying pre-med and have a business on the side which I want to expand on the later years.

Wareagle79
Fri, Nov-19-2004, 03:17:26 AM
Hey I live in east cobb. I have a 99 M3 that I have had for about a year. Still trying to get a picture on here but would love to know about anything going on around here with car clubs. I am in much need of people that know their stuff about M3's.

Mark

marknesz@yahoo.com

Scorch268
Fri, Nov-19-2004, 04:05:21 PM
Rush, good to meet another atlanta native. So lets see, I live in buckhead, private equity investing, entrepreneurial startups etc. Are you in atlanta? If so, I defintely will be seeing you shortly about some mods :) (02 M3) that is, if you can cut me a deal :)

V-Corp
Fri, Nov-19-2004, 04:18:59 PM
Rush, good to meet another atlanta native. So lets see, I live in buckhead, private equity investing, entrepreneurial startups etc. Are you in atlanta? If so, I defintely will be seeing you shortly about some mods :) (02 M3) that is, if you can cut me a deal :)

Maybe I should setup an appointment with you so you could give me some advice on reference to my business. :thumbsup: Well yes, don't worry, I'll definetly provide you a good product at a great price.

Scorch268
Fri, Nov-19-2004, 09:20:34 PM
absolutely, any help I can offer I'd love to, especially working in this industry. Shoot me at email at CLpowellAT GMail DOT com (spammers, sorry about the phrasing) Look forward to hearing from you. Chandler

V-Corp
Fri, Nov-19-2004, 09:34:19 PM
Thanks for the e-mail. I'll definetly try to e-mail you sometime to setup an appointment. In the meantime, if you ever need any products let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Scorch268
Fri, Nov-19-2004, 09:43:53 PM
Sounds good, I'll be traveling to china in an out (not sure on my schedule as of now) but feel free to email me so we can begin a dialog. Look forward to hearing from you.

NickRD
Sat, Nov-20-2004, 10:28:41 PM
Roswell here. Although I have an '01 E46 330i, I frequent this board often :) There's a big GA meet on Dec 5 at Perimeter mall for those interested!

V-Corp
Sun, Nov-21-2004, 12:31:29 AM
Roswell here. Although I have an '01 E46 330i, I frequent this board often :) There's a big GA meet on Dec 5 at Perimeter mall for those interested!

I'll have to stop by. Do you know what time by any chance?

M3Terror
Mon, Nov-22-2004, 03:12:25 PM
My folks live in Kennesaw, my 02 M3 is in my folks garage while I'm in England, but I am coming back for Xmas so I will be able to drive it for a week before I ship it back to Germany in Jan when I start my new job. I'm a Sys Analyst for General Dynamics. It is soo hard to drive it in the states. I got a ticket two days after I got back to Kennesaw. I cant wait to get it back on the Autobahn in Germany!!

V-Corp
Mon, Nov-22-2004, 06:13:14 PM
My folks live in Kennesaw, my 02 M3 is in my folks garage while I'm in England, but I am coming back for Xmas so I will be able to drive it for a week before I ship it back to Germany in Jan when I start my new job. I'm a Sys Analyst for General Dynamics. It is soo hard to drive it in the states. I got a ticket two days after I got back to Kennesaw. I cant wait to get it back on the Autobahn in Germany!!

Whoa!! I live in Kennesaw, GA. Whenever you get the chance hit me up on AIM at RPM Revolution. That's the same with the rest of you GA folks. :beer:

Scorch268
Wed, Nov-24-2004, 12:08:54 AM
RPM, good to talk with you. I need pricing on 19" AC schnitzer wheels, type I and III if I recall with tires. shoot me an email or PM. Thanks

SMG M3
Fri, Nov-26-2004, 02:28:15 AM
I'm just across the river in SC. Anyone on here around the Augusta area? :nixweiss:

NickRD
Sun, Nov-28-2004, 07:36:51 PM
I'll have to stop by. Do you know what time by any chance?

Here's all your info for the BIG GA/ATL meetup:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279305

Sunday Dec 5th, 11am - 12:30pm
Perimeter Mall, North Atlanta
Directions can be found in thread link above

Hope to you some of you there! :beer:

ugaroadster
Sun, Nov-28-2004, 08:35:12 PM
Im in Gwinnett county. Don't even have my ///M yet, lol. Soon tho, soon.

Kevin_Yoon27
Wed, Feb-16-2005, 12:27:35 AM
Kevin Yoon South korean Peachtree City E46 M3 aim MHSCHIEFS806 currently attending high school junior year. paid 20k of the 35k on my m3. the rest is a pre college present/Straight A Present with a 4.15 GPA Currently playing football and lacross and track

And Don't Worry i don't abuse my m3. i treat it as i won't ever get one again. maybe i'll push the gas everynow and then (probably once a month for like 2 seconds to pass someone) as a reference i get about 23mpg in the city License plate says YOON as my last name. since the junior senior rivaly i put my name on my car because people knows if they mess with my car then mess with a ton of meat

Sketchbro
Wed, Feb-16-2005, 02:28:57 AM
I live in Cumming, 2003 M3. I'll be at the DE at Road Atlanta in March, anyone else here going?

Joseph

gr8shandini
Wed, Feb-16-2005, 03:19:47 PM
Hey all, another one from Marietta here. I work for that big, evil defense contractor in town.

Sketch, you have any info on that DE? I might be interested.

Sketchbro
Wed, Feb-16-2005, 03:49:24 PM
Hey all, another one from Marietta here. I work for that big, evil defense contractor in town.

It's run by the Peachtree chapter BMW CCA. I registered early and got a spot, last time I was at the Chapter Web site all spots were filled. I think you can go on a waiting list.

hemlock
Fri, Feb-18-2005, 03:42:29 PM
Live in Atlanta. 29, Industrial Contractor and Mechanical Engineer. 1998 M3 Coupe.
Maybe I'll see you at some of the auto-x or track events this year.

V-Corp
Fri, Feb-18-2005, 11:23:25 PM

Are you regarding to the contracting company that is off of Old 41? I want to say it's CFW, but I could be wrong. If so, I live right by where you work.

bluestreak
Sat, Feb-19-2005, 09:47:52 PM
Hey guys,

Ed from buford, actually drive a 00 m5 and wanted to let you know that a few of the m5 owners are getting together on march 5th in marietta http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50959 @ marietta lanes for a drive, lunch and maybe some bowling. Wanted to make it a all ///M meet simlar to this one in Boston http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39206 so hope some of you guys will come out and rep the M brand.

gr8shandini
Mon, Feb-21-2005, 02:38:49 PM
RPM, You need to think a little bigger. I actually work for Lockheed, but I don't live too far from Old 41. I'll keep that in mind if I ever need any parts.

And bluestreak, what time are y'all going to be there? I'm guessing around noon. Might be able to make it if I get some projects finished.

bluestreak
Mon, Feb-21-2005, 03:04:51 PM
probably around 2:00 hope you guys can make it out.

I also wanted to mention here that I went to a Georgia G35 and Z350 meet yesterday and it was sweet. There were around 15 cars there 4 or five G's with superchargers a couple of Z's with superchargers and a twin turbo Z all with nice wheels and mods all over. Their a really cool bunch of people to hang and talk cars with. Im gonna go to the big Z' drag showdown march 20th or so with them at silverdollar raceway in reynolds ga. There is also a track day down there on march 6th that I may go to I think that one on www.ga3strackday.com I have yet to get a timed quarter.

Big_Rig
Thu, Feb-24-2005, 04:44:42 AM
I'm Jonathan, and I'm taking classes at Perimeter right now until the fall when I'm going to West Ga. I live off of Riverside right at Johnson's Ferry in Sandy Springs.

beamerm34
Thu, Aug-23-2012, 05:07:48 PM
Frank, originally from NJ but have been living in Dublin, Ga for about 14 years. I figured I would put this thread back to life to update the middle Georgia registry. Im in a 2002 Jet Black/Black vert.

djm3
Thu, Aug-23-2012, 09:01:22 PM
The Georgia scene is dead. No M3s around.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

chuglobal
Thu, Aug-30-2012, 07:40:06 PM
I figured I'd chime in. Richard / Materials Team in a Manufacturer / Home: Marietta, GA / Office: Norcross, GA / 08 M3 Sedan 6sp Red/Beige.

John ... PM an estimate of cost/timeframe to install engine & tranny mounts in an 08 M3 Sedan 6sp. Thanks.

chrischansuthus
Thu, Aug-30-2012, 10:38:37 PM
Hopefully all you guys have already joined A-Town M Club with 140 members and growing. Our club is on facebook, it's the best way to communicate and set up events. If you are scared to set up a profile with your actual name, then use an alias. We have lots of meets and some really knowledgeable guys in the club that can give tips and advice. We also have 2 indy shops that sponsor us and give us great rates, John at RNI Motorsports and Tony at Solo Motorsports. Two of the best shops in town. Come join us and see what we're all about!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/195659353845063/

djm3
Fri, Aug-31-2012, 09:07:16 AM
Chris,

Can A-town host an HPDE at Road Atlanta or AMP? It would be more fun if people knew each other. Whenever I go, I really don't talk much to anybody since I don't know them, except for some familiar faces that attend the same events.

MMME30W
Fri, Aug-31-2012, 11:42:45 AM
Hopefully all you guys have already joined A-Town M Club with 140 members and growing. Our club is on facebook, it's the best way to communicate and set up events. If you are scared to set up a profile with your actual name, then use an alias. We have lots of meets and some really knowledgeable guys in the club that can give tips and advice. We also have 2 indy shops that sponsor us and give us great rates, John at RNI Motorsports and Tony at Solo Motorsports. Two of the best shops in town. Come join us and see what we're all about!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/195659353845063/

Yep. :D

Going to be at C&O this Sunday. Looking forward to meeting y'all at Cracker Barrel.

PS Name is Rich, I probably have ties older than some of you haha. Moved to Atlanta last year from Orlando, live just ITP and work up 75. Been driving bimmers since 2003, on my fifth one but first M car, a 2009 E92 we bought used in Feb.