Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Fox 5 Morning news report on Summit Point

Sirius
Mon, Nov-08-2004, 10:29:03 AM
Talked about classes you can take there. Showed several cars racing, interviewed a couple instructors and students.

Silver gray M3 cab, black M3, orient blue M3, Porsche's, Honda s2ks. Lots of M3's actually heh.

They took the reporter out in a crown vic lol. Taught the reporter to drive with the 9-3 hand position. :thumbsup:

Going to have to make my way up there now.

V-Corp
Mon, Nov-08-2004, 12:33:36 PM
Summit Point? Just curious, isn't that the same location of where all those sightings of the Mothman Prophecies were? Do you believe in that at all or do you think it was all just a big hoax the gov't made up? Just curious, I'm really interested in things such as the paranormal, UFOs, etc etc. :D

JReaney
Fri, Nov-12-2004, 04:15:02 PM
Talked about classes you can take there. Showed several cars racing, interviewed a couple instructors and students.

Silver gray M3 cab, black M3, orient blue M3, Porsche's, Honda s2ks. Lots of M3's actually heh.

They took the reporter out in a crown vic lol. Taught the reporter to drive with the 9-3 hand position. :thumbsup:

Going to have to make my way up there now.

Hey Sirius, I can't believe you haven't been to Summitt Point. I went up a couple of months ago, I AM HOOKED. It's by far the best $200.00 I ever spent. Maybe see you there in the spring.

Sirius
Fri, Nov-12-2004, 04:57:09 PM
We'll see. I am going back to college full time start in the spring semester, which means my funds will be severly cut of for awhile. So, I gotta spend smart.