Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Next Central FL Event - Nov 21

DarrenE46
Tue, Oct-26-2004, 11:09:34 PM
As posted by Gary on E46fanatics:

Hey CFBA members,

Ready for the next meet? This is our first mixed event and as such I hope to have at least 20 cars and drivers. You will need a navigator as well.

The Event: A Fundraiser for The Russell Home
18th Annual BMW/Mercedes/Jag/Porsche/Ferrari
Challenge Rally

When: Sunday November 21, 2004 Registration 11:00
Where: Porsche of Orlando
What: Basic Info, meet at Porsche of Orlando, line up. Rally has a sheet of clues and instructions to follow. You get points for questions answered. Course is alot of backroads (paved) and last year there was a short auto-x. Its a drive with a scavenger hunt. Sounds like a chance to just do some driving as a club.

Fee: $25.00 per car. Day of is $35.00. The money goes to the Russell Home for Atypical Children. These people get no govt funds and provide a home (not an institute) for children who have either been abandoned or simply would not have a loving home if it were not for the Russells. These kids have physical and mental challenges and would be lost the system. I have met them and I got to tell you guys, we have got it made. If you are tapped for funds I will pay for 3 additional cars myself.

I know we can do this for them. Its CFBA saying Happy Thankgiving to others and kicking auto club butt. By the way. There is a prize/trophy for the club with the most registered members. I'm just saying! Let's get 20 CFBA members to show up!

I will cut and paste reg form and partics as soon as I can.

Thanks guys,
Gary

Registration Form:
http://www.sunshinebeemer.com/calendar.htm

M34U2NV
Thu, Oct-28-2004, 02:56:41 AM
www.cfbmw.com

updates coming soon.

-Frank

DarrenE46
Wed, Nov-10-2004, 02:34:49 PM
bump
10 Chars

M34U2NV
Wed, Nov-10-2004, 03:18:48 PM
:haha:
http://www.cfbmw.com

europass
Fri, Nov-12-2004, 12:29:07 AM
Bumpity! Lets get this thing going!

M34U2NV
Fri, Nov-12-2004, 05:17:22 AM
Bumpity! Lets get this thing going!

we should set up an appetizing BBQ like blitzkreig. complete with tasty beef flavored tinfoil.

-Frank