Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : ATL members

ChrisFL
Wed, Oct-20-2004, 07:16:58 AM
Looking at relocating to Atlanta next year, and I was just wondering what areas are good..

I know the Roswell area is nice, but what other areas are as well? What areas should I stay away from? I'm going to wind up renting for a year before I decide where I want to be, but I don't want to wind up renting in a terribly low income (read: cracked up ghetto) neighborhood lol.

Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks!

Chris

Roadrunner
Wed, Oct-20-2004, 07:03:30 PM
chris,
atlanta area is pretty wide spread, so really depends which side you need to be on. alpharetta and parts of duluth are nice on the north, dunwoody area in the middle, and as far south i 'd entertain will be buckhead. roswell is ok but be careful.....certain areas like lower roswell rd. area is nasty. let me know what area you'll be working so i can better point you in the right direction.

QUOTE=ChrisFL]Looking at relocating to Atlanta next year, and I was just wondering what areas are good..

I know the Roswell area is nice, but what other areas are as well? What areas should I stay away from? I'm going to wind up renting for a year before I decide where I want to be, but I don't want to wind up renting in a terribly low income (read: cracked up ghetto) neighborhood lol.

Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks!

Chris[/QUOTE]