Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : oops.. wrecked my M3.. pics

marv800
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 03:36:50 AM
hehe...that make about $130,000 worth of cars I have messed up in 30 days (2003 CLK 500 totaled last month):banghead: Check my gallery for the fun pics and be on the lookout at wreckedexotics.com next week. Insurance thinks I've had a little $15,000 accident... Hell, I'm thinking a quick visit to the paintless dent repair shop and a good ole fashioned alignment should make it as good as new:thumbsup:

fst twch
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 04:13:48 AM
what happened to the CLK (new style looks like a glorified accord coupe) and M?

Ishbu
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 04:14:57 AM
Like we believe you.. if you really did that you won't be showing off your dirty work.. or you just want people to know how much of a stupid, naiev, dangerous and crappy driver you're... buy something else, you're a disgrace of the M3 owners if you really did what you claimed...

marv800
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 04:26:46 AM
Originally posted by Ishbu
Like we believe you.. if you really did that you won't be showing off your dirty work.. or you just want people to know how much of a stupid, naiev, dangerous and crappy driver you're... buy something else, you're a disgrace of the M3 owners if you really did what you claimed...

Dude.. learn to spell or something.. here is the CLK500 I screwed up about a month ago. http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21974

Hey buddy you really should consider some anger management classes or something. I admit, sometimes I wake up on the wrong side of the bed too, but you like woke up on the wrong side of the city or something. Or did you happen to walk in on your wife having anal sex with your father? One word for you... V-A-L-I-U-M. Besides, it was an accident.. not an "on purpose". And for that matter I was not at fault... a drunk driver was arrested for running me into a ditch.

Ryan
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 05:05:36 AM
Originally posted by marv800

Dude.. learn to spell or something.. here is the CLK500 I screwed up about a month ago. http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21974

Hey buddy you really should consider some anger management classes or something. I admit, sometimes I wake up on the wrong side of the bed too, but you like woke up on the wrong side of the city or something. Or did you happen to walk in on your wife having anal sex with your father? One word for you... V-A-L-I-U-M. Besides, it was an accident.. not an "on purpose". And for that matter I was not at fault... a drunk driver was arrested for running me into a ditch.

Now why in the hell would you come on to this board and post something like that anyways. If it was me I would be embarrassed to even think about it. Sounds to me like you think the whole accident was funny or something.

Ryan

MX100
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 05:19:03 AM
seems like someone has too much money in their pockets, wat a waste....:sleeping:

Topaz M3 Chibi
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 05:53:08 AM
marv800, in this forum you claim you have a 2002 M3, in the other forum you claim that you have a 2003 M3. which is it?

marv800
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 05:55:05 AM
2002.. my bad

Ishbu
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 05:59:10 AM
Here's an idea... LEAVE THIS FORUM, YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS SITE OTHER THAN YOUR WISE A$$, RUDE COMMENTS as many of the people on this site would support me on the fact that I do not go beserk on other people I usally stop the fight in this forum.. so thankyou for your susgestion but I don't need it, you're just pist at me because I am among those people who pointed out little things in your idiot comments.. and by the way, direct all the trashy comments at me do not get my family involved in this alright, they did not do anything. It's me who you are facing, don't bring them in.. what did they do that gave you the right to disrespect them as well. HAVE SOME CLASS, insult just me or is that the best you can do is to insult my family?. I respect my father highest gratitute, and you'll never be half the man he is, and it would be the same with my wife but I am not married. I'll be the first to admit that my English skills is not well perfected, but for a person who's English is third languge I think I held my own well, what about you? I don't think I need to justify my self to you because after all I don't need to put my effort in spelling everything right to one who doesn't draw a line of how far he should go with one's comment. If you still have any dignity left in you, just leave this site or change your behavior to fit this site's "cooperative norm" and keep these unnessesary comment to your self.

MX100
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 06:21:52 AM
Here's an idea... LEAVE THIS FORUM, YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS SITE OTHER THAN YOUR WISE A$$, RUDE COMMENTS as many of the people on this site would support me on the fact that I do not go beserk on other people I usally stop the fight in this forum.. so thankyou for your susgestion but I don't need it, you're just pist at me because I am among those people who pointed out little things in your idiot comments.. and by the way, direct all the trashy comments at me do not get my family involved in this alright, they did not do anything. It's me who you are facing, don't bring them in.. what did they do that gave you the right to disrespect them as well. HAVE SOME CLASS, insult just me or is that the best you can do is to insult my family?. I respect my father highest gratitute, and you'll never be half the man he is, and it would be the same with my wife but I am not married. I'll be the first to admit that my English skills is not well perfected, but for a person who's English is third languge I think I held my own well, what about you? I don't think I need to justify my self to you because after all I don't need to put my effort in spelling everything right to one who doesn't draw a line of how far he should go with one's comment. If you still have any dignity left in you, just leave this site or change your behavior to fit this site's "cooperative norm" and keep these unnessesary comment to your self.

nicely said~ and ur eng is pretty good no worry~ mine is worst!! =)

William
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 01:04:41 PM
What happened to you isn't bad, maybe it wasn't your fault. But to start off a post with He-He-He, the big bad insurance company has to choke up a lot of money is.

News Flash.... When they pay your claim, everyone on the road pays it as well. Nobody wants to hear how "funny" it is. Because it isn't.

da3bous
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 04:46:55 PM
what is funny is the fact that you have so many holes in your stories!!!! On the mbforum site you said and I qoute I think I'm gonna get an M5... I'd really like to get an M3 but the damned engines keep blowing up on them. Yet you claim to own a M3 02 cab already.....and the whole 03 02 mix up no one does that if they really own a car. You never forget the model year. and this whole salvagwrecks.com crap...hell if I wanted I could goto the site and claim I owned a wrecked 360 spyder and then bought the 550 the next day and 2 weeks later crashed it I am still waiting on 575 but in the mean time I am going to cruise around in my murcigalo...ooops i crashed good thing I have my 03 Sl500 ohhh crap my stupidity got the best of me again..... that and all of you can see the pics courtesy of some website!!!! Its not even plagarism this is one step SADDER( sorry I know its not word and you are probally going to try to skirt around the issues by saying learn english) But hey if you want to live in your fantasy world go ahead but if you want to remedy your episodes of grandeur and needs to fulfill an inadequacy in your life by trying to impress people about how absolutely terrible your abilities are to press a pedal and turn a wheel then good ahed, but if not my cousin is psychatrist and would be willing to give you good healthy dose of lithuim if not a full frontal labotomy. The one thing I do beleive is that you own that Nissan still.....that maybe the only truthful thing that has come out of your computer to date.:thumbsup:

PS: at elast if you are goin to fake owning an M3 find one that has some decent rims on it!!! come on! those look they belong on mid nighties C class with full bodykit with an AMG badge on tinted windows and loud bass blasting out the car not to mention the ominous smell of ganja....... http://216.118.86.224/gallery/data/2/3460m3atnite.jpg

marv800
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 07:15:00 PM
Point one - when I change my sig file.. all posts reflect the change.

Point two - wreckedexotics.com has not posted my pics yet... remember? I just wrecked it. It should be up next week though!

Point three - I could not find an M5 I liked.

Point four - 2002, or 2003.. it doesn't much matter to me what year since they are 99.999% identical.

Point five - you can't spell ;)

Want proof? Check the links. Later, I'll add a pic of the missing side vent and the piece that broke off the from air damn in front of today's newspaper. Want to see manuals? Keys? Title (when it comes in?) BTW - clear title because I pay cash for things you lease.

Evidence #1... http://216.118.86.224/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=388

Evidence #2... http://216.118.86.224/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=390

Ishbu
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 07:21:04 PM
well said Da3bous... I couln't have said it anybetter, well researched (investigator future?)you're definitly better at insult than me...I'm impressed:thumbsup:

da3bous
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 07:47:17 PM
Hay Marv how bout a pic of YOU holding a sign that says M3FORUM RULES!!!!! next to that BMW and then another next to the CLK then I'll be convinced...I need evidence not pictures of paper with censored parts.

marv800
Sat, Dec-14-2002, 07:58:52 PM
Originally posted by da3bous
Hay Marv how bout a pic of YOU holding a sign that says M3FORUM RULES!!!!! next to that BMW and then another next to the CLK then I'll be convinced...I need evidence not pictures of paper with censored parts.

I can't with the CLK... I'ts gone... once an insurance company totals a car, they take possession of it and salvage it.:???:

Challenger 800
Sun, Dec-15-2002, 01:43:34 PM
Hey Marv are you not the same dumb ass that told everyone you drained the Tranny fluid out of your car while still at the dealership. I think that one statement says it all, I find no other need to go on about your intelligence level except be careful of daddy's trust fund you live off with the market being the way it is and the fact you could not hold any type of position in any company that would afford you the high priced iron you say you have.

CA_M3
Mon, Dec-16-2002, 03:49:43 PM
Marv,

You walked into these flames... do you think anyone really cares how many cars you have totalled? Are you actually proud of this?What is the point of bragging that you wrecked $130,000 in cars... seems pretty juvenile to me, and just shows that you are a questionable driver. I have over 500,000 miles under my belt and have never totalled a car, or had an accident that was my fault.
Also, lay off Ishbu with the spelling, he makes positive contributions to this forum, which is more than I can say for you at this point.

Studly03M3
Mon, Dec-16-2002, 04:19:36 PM
:eek: This guy cracks me up.:eek:

Studly03M3
Mon, Dec-16-2002, 04:21:55 PM
Big Liar, on MB forum you say you bought a 2003, but on this forum you say 2002...:eek: I like this guy he cracks me up still.:eek:

S4rnicate
Mon, Dec-16-2002, 06:57:57 PM
Some people really piss me off, and alas... I've met another.

Marv is a pompous & spoiled idiot... and unfortunately an all-too-accurate representation of American eliteism and ostentatiousness.... Maybe you can check my spelling for me dumbass... Geez... Totaling a Benz in a puddle... You're one sharp dude!

If I find you in a ditch in whatever car you decide to get next, maybe I'll give you a kick in the head.... Loser.

That is all.

No M3 Yet
Mon, Dec-16-2002, 08:12:19 PM
Originally posted by S4rnicate

If I find you in a ditch in whatever car you decide to get next, maybe I'll give you a kick in the head.... Loser.

That is all.

HAHAHaHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DyingforM3
Mon, Dec-16-2002, 09:02:01 PM
hey marv your a real big man cause u got money aren't you...**** you haven't seen a day of work in your whole life...anyone that has would never make comments like that....your one of those kids that get a new luxury car for there first car and have no understanding of what it took to get that car...or even the concept of money, it just arrives in your bank account from your rich daddy who lives in some resort....WOW everyone is really impressed that you can drop 130 Gs in a month...God that is also very impressive that a 16 year old could out drive you ass any day of the month...what you need marv is a slap with reality on how life really is....try getting up and going to work everyday having to worry about finanical problems in taking care of your family instead of buying 50 G+ cars more than once a month.....O yea also you are a real big man to put somebody down because of there typing capabilities or how well the use the langauge...why do you think they invent spell check??? Hey marv can you even half way speak another language...i doubt it....

PS i m usually not one to bring on flames....but this guy was asking for punishment

marv800
Tue, Dec-17-2002, 12:25:55 AM
Originally posted by S4rnicate
Some people really piss me off, and alas... I've met another.

Marv is a pompous & spoiled idiot... and unfortunately an all-too-accurate representation of American eliteism and ostentatiousness.... Maybe you can check my spelling for me dumbass... Geez... Totaling a Benz in a puddle... You're one sharp dude!

That is all.

Don't forget arrogant, self-centered, and vain please. Those are my most endearing qualities.

Topaz M3 Chibi
Tue, Dec-17-2002, 01:55:04 AM
hmm, we all know that marv is full of crap but i was just wondering how you crashed "your" m3

03E46M3
Tue, Dec-17-2002, 05:08:01 PM
On what day did God create marv800, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?

CA_M3
Wed, Dec-18-2002, 06:18:57 PM
Originally posted by 03E46M3
On what day did God create marv800, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?

He was resting... on the toilet!

styles
Wed, Dec-18-2002, 07:57:49 PM
as i was told as a youngster whenever an annoying insect would fly near me...."IGNORE IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY". same theory should hold true for our resident TROLLS.

marv800
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:13:07 PM
what is funny is the fact that you have so many holes in your stories!!!! On the mbforum site you said and I qoute I think I'm gonna get an M5... I'd really like to get an M3 but the damned engines keep blowing up on them. Yet you claim to own a M3 02 cab already.....and the whole 03 02 mix up no one does that if they really own a car. You never forget the model year. and this whole salvagwrecks.com crap...hell if I wanted I could goto the site and claim I owned a wrecked 360 spyder and then bought the 550 the next day and 2 weeks later crashed it I am still waiting on 575 but in the mean time I am going to cruise around in my murcigalo...ooops i crashed good thing I have my 03 Sl500 ohhh crap my stupidity got the best of me again..... that and all of you can see the pics courtesy of some website!!!! Its not even plagarism this is one step SADDER( sorry I know its not word and you are probally going to try to skirt around the issues by saying learn english) But hey if you want to live in your fantasy world go ahead but if you want to remedy your episodes of grandeur and needs to fulfill an inadequacy in your life by trying to impress people about how absolutely terrible your abilities are to press a pedal and turn a wheel then good ahed, but if not my cousin is psychatrist and would be willing to give you good healthy dose of lithuim if not a full frontal labotomy. The one thing I do beleive is that you own that Nissan still.....that maybe the only truthful thing that has come out of your computer to date.:thumbsup:

PS: at elast if you are goin to fake owning an M3 find one that has some decent rims on it!!! come on! those look they belong on mid nighties C class with full bodykit with an AMG badge on tinted windows and loud bass blasting out the car not to mention the ominous smell of ganja....... http://216.118.86.224/gallery/data/2/3460m3atnite.jpg

Haithem, why you hating on me? Why do you think I would be lying about wrecking my car. Not that it really matters because the M3 is a piece of crap anyways. And also, I was right, the motors DO keep blowing up, and BMW still can seem to fix the problem completely.

Haithem, you're a fool!

Kevin034
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:13:58 PM
Marv ... why do you troll?

Haithem posted that on 12-14-2002.

If you want to come back to M3Forum so bad, why not just announce "Hey guys, I am baccck!!"? Instead of trying to get a rise out of everyone? It's not working by the way.

How's the E500? Getting bored of it huh? I think it's time to trade it in for a 2005 M3. It's the last model year, so you better hurry!

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Some sad music for your M3.

marv800
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:17:24 PM
Marv ... why do you troll?
Kev, why? Why is such a strange question. Why do we exist? Why do we treat those we love the harshest? Why do flamingos stand on one leg? Why doesn't chris bangle kill himself? So many questions... but I still love you. And i'm thinking about engaging you in a good ole fashioned postwhoring war.

Kevin034
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:18:19 PM
Those were the good times eh? :D I found a way that you can post 1 post per 15 seconds, doubling the post rate. LOL!

marv800
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:21:45 PM
Those were the good times eh? :D I found a way that you can post 1 post per 15 seconds, doubling the post rate. LOL!

Do tell :chair:

Kevin034
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:23:20 PM
ROFL! No way! Then we'll be playing on level grounds. :D

So how's life been? Where have you been hanging out, mbworld.org?

marv800
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:34:20 PM
ROFL! No way! Then we'll be playing on level grounds. :D

So how's life been? Where have you been hanging out, mbworld.org?

I dont much like any of the MB forums.. kinda boring.. I spend most of my trolling powers on the SCUBA forums and a few quilting forums... looking for a good Chrysler Pacifica forum (getting one next month), but the only one I can find is at supercars.net here speed.supercars.net/cBoard?viewForum=y&fID=436

Kevin034
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:53:08 PM
Quilting ... DOOD, I've been looking for a quilting forum myself. Have you found a good one? I've already done some simple projects and like to get into more detailed ones.

Kevin034
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 10:53:43 PM
I find this forum especially helpful:
quilting.about.com/mpboards.htm

Topaz M3 Chibi
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 11:32:55 PM
dude KEVIN SEND ME THE 1 POST PER FIFTEEN SECOND SECRET!!!!!!! :gun:

Kevin034
Wed, Apr-21-2004, 11:54:04 PM
No. :D If I tell you, I've to steal your M3.

Sirius
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 12:40:59 AM
No. :D If I tell you, I've to steal your M3.

I'll beat kevin soon enough! :spam:

BaDm0theR
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 12:45:38 AM
I find baskerweave.org is one of the most dynamic forums on the net today, ill have to check out quilting next week too.

;)

Kevin034
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 12:48:05 AM
Noooooo ... must post MORE! :D

M320Psi
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 02:45:55 AM
then keep posting!

BaDm0theR
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 02:48:47 AM
Shameless bump.

lol

Beowoulf
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 03:19:25 AM
You guys do know that your posts in the OT section don't add to your total, right? :violin: :hmm:

Sirius
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 03:22:36 AM
Yeah, I figured that out tonight lol :P

Antwerp
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 04:11:30 PM
:haha:
...and you're gonna beat Kevin!!! :ha:

M3_Dust
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:38:35 AM
hehe...that make about $130,000 worth of cars I have messed up in 30 days (2003 CLK 500 totaled last month):banghead: Check my gallery for the fun pics and be on the lookout at wreckedexotics.com next week. Insurance thinks I've had a little $15,000 accident... Hell, I'm thinking a quick visit to the paintless dent repair shop and a good ole fashioned alignment should make it as good as new:thumbsup:

sorry to hear about that Marv, drive safe out there. :shiftdriv

marv800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:41:58 AM

Go screw yourself Haithem

M3_Dust
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:42:31 AM
thread of the millenium?: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=5370

marv800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:45:09 AM
Hey Marv are you not the same dumb ass that told everyone you drained the Tranny fluid out of your car while still at the dealership. I think that one statement says it all, I find no other need to go on about your intelligence level except be careful of daddy's trust fund you live off with the market being the way it is and the fact you could not hold any type of position in any company that would afford you the high priced iron you say you have.

Daddy's trust fund?!?!?! Awww hell no!!! You didn;t really just day that did you?!?!?! Elbe will eat you alive Erikk!!!

marv800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:45:42 AM
thread of the millenium?: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=5370

Lowenharts FTMFW!!!

bmwMpower1
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:54:47 AM
Lowenharts FTMFW!!!

Yeah you need another set to regain your gangster status! :thumbsup2:

Challenger 800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 01:29:31 PM
Daddy's trust fund?!?!?! Awww hell no!!! You didn;t really just day that did you?!?!?! Elbe will eat you alive Erikk!!!

I hang my head in shame :(

I went pretty easy on you comapred to the people that would kick you in the head if they found you in a ditch.

Fury
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 01:44:41 PM
Boy, Marv used to get no love.

Challenger 800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 01:48:06 PM

what do you mean by used to ??

Not much has changed ..

Marv when did you get a CLK63 ??

marv800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 03:53:16 PM

I had to earn my (dis)respect here the old fashioned way... through thousands of meaningless posts of sarcasm and banter.

marv800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 03:55:59 PM
what do you mean by used to ??

Not much has changed ..

Marv when did you get a CLK63 ??

I dont exactly remember. It was sometime close to Halloween last year cuz I remember driving around in my costume with some ***** in the front seat freezing her ass off with the top down.

Challenger 800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 03:58:10 PM
I dont exactly remember. It was sometime close to Halloween last year cuz I remember driving around in my costume with some ***** in the front seat freezing her ass off with the top down.

Nice.. you and your Vert's ... :shiftdriv

da3bous
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 05:23:27 PM
Go screw yourself Haithem

LMAO thats when you still fooled me marv:taser: and screw you!

m-dutch
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 05:24:41 PM
LMAO thats when you still fooled me marv:taser: and screw you!

marvin PWN3D you

da3bous
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 05:28:20 PM
marvin PWN3D you

:taser::taser::taser::lolhit: but the thing is he actually did crash his car with lowenharts......that wasn't a joke:owned:

M3_Dust
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:00:03 PM
I hope everyone else got infractions for posting in this thread. :bs:

bmwMpower1
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 06:12:51 PM
I hope everyone else got infractions for posting in this thread. :bs:

Apparently there were no warnings...

Challenger 800
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 07:26:56 PM
:taser::taser::taser::lolhit: but the thing is he actually did crash his car with lowenharts......that wasn't a joke:owned:

are you sure ?? I am pretty sure his M w/those wheels is the one his engine KABOOMYED on.

Ryan
Sat, Dec-29-2007, 07:32:08 PM
Haha, brings back memories.

I just saw my post on the first page, lol!