Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Orlando - ULTIMATE Meet and car show October 16th - Click here!

M34U2NV
Thu, Sep-16-2004, 09:40:56 PM
Where: Park Avenue in Winter Park
When: October 17th
What: Winter Park Concourse D'elegance. . .admission is FREE!!

If you have never been to this show before, MAN are you missing out!! Last year's attendees/exhibitors included: Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Enzo, Murcielago, Gallardo, Saleen S7, CLK-GTR road car and many MANY other HIGHLY exotic cars! Here is a link to the show page, with info(browse the previous year's cars; you should like what you see):

http://www.tscevents.com/wpcde/wpc_about.html

Photos: http://www.tscevents.com/wpcde/wpc_gallery.html

The details of exactly where we are going to meet to walk the show are still up in the air, but we just want to get a handle on who wants to come for sure.

It's going to be a great show as always, and we look forward to many of our BMW friends to show up.

-Frank

Yop
Fri, Sep-17-2004, 12:42:30 AM
im down, and ill try and bring some food i cooked.. but what does everyone like?

FB
Fri, Sep-17-2004, 01:30:56 AM
I may be interested in coming up for that; we have a huge meet down here on Friday night also, so chances are I will just head up on saturday morning...
Count me in as tentative right now and I will follow up in the next week or so with a definite answer...

M34U2NV
Fri, Sep-17-2004, 02:52:46 AM
I will have more info up ASAP, but for now all I need to know is if you have interest in coming, so we can get a rough idea of how much space we will need.

Thanks

-Frank

OldSkoolBeat
Tue, Sep-21-2004, 01:23:47 AM
Frank, Im there playa

derryck
Tue, Sep-21-2004, 11:20:16 PM
There was a Gallardo there last year...man this thing must be cutting edge, borderline ahead of it's time. Some pretty sweet cars there. Is the hot brunette standing next to the SC430 going to be there as well?

M34U2NV
Thu, Sep-23-2004, 08:41:09 PM
There was a Gallardo there last year...man this thing must be cutting edge, borderline ahead of it's time. Some pretty sweet cars there. Is the hot brunette standing next to the SC430 going to be there as well?

I'll make sure she is there.

-Frank

Yop
Fri, Sep-24-2004, 02:23:14 PM
well thanks to hurricane Jeanne, imma have to wait a little longer on my car, hpoefully i should have it by the 16th though, but anyway, what does everyone want to eat? i can whip something up

M34U2NV
Mon, Oct-11-2004, 05:04:58 PM
Oh boy. . .BIG mistake on our part. . .very big.

The actual concourse(the car show) is on the 17th, which is SUNDAY, and NOT saturday the 16th(thats the black tie gala)

I hope everyone can still make it, and apologize for the mistake. . .they made it pretty unclear, and just recently updated the site to reflect the changes, so in turn I am passing it on to you.

I know this probably changes things for a lot of you but still TRY to make it out there. . .

-Frank

Yop
Mon, Oct-11-2004, 09:22:45 PM
this makes it easeir to hit up both events then

M34U2NV
Mon, Oct-11-2004, 10:54:23 PM
this makes it easeir to hit up both events then

Thats the spirit we're lookin for!

my911FIXXX
Wed, Oct-13-2004, 06:36:55 AM
Wish I could be there!!!!

Frank, Please take Pics!!!!