Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Detail shop in Seattle

Omszz
Tue, Sep-14-2004, 08:14:30 AM
Just got delivery of my '04 Silver-Gray M3 last night. Do folks know of a good place in Seattle where I can get it waxed? I'd rather pay someone to do it if there is a good shop in town. Especially someplace that does Zaino.

M34U2NV
Thu, Sep-16-2004, 11:01:21 PM
Just got delivery of my '04 Silver-Gray M3 last night. Do folks know of a good place in Seattle where I can get it waxed? I'd rather pay someone to do it if there is a good shop in town. Especially someplace that does Zaino.

Although I don't live in Seattle, I will tell you that finding a detail shop that uses Zaino might be a little difficult.(the only detail I personally have heard of to use it was www.zainomobiledetail.com)

I went on yahoo and found some names for you. . .again I don't live there so I don't know what's good and what's not. . .your best bet is to just drop in on these places and see what the use.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stp=y&stx=95864917&city=Seattle&state=WA&uzip=98104&country=us&msa=7600&cs=4&ed=dRk9qa1o2Tx2hjk.HHo3XeZ6hrVHAOnhPn2pBE1Ur6lIxQ--&qtx=auto+detailing

-Frank

Omszz
Mon, Sep-27-2004, 05:13:32 AM
Thanks - i appreciate the info. I decided to try out detailing on my own for a bit. Using Meguiars NXT Tech Wax to keep it relatively painless. So far so good.