Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Here we go again.

my911FIXXX
Thu, Sep-02-2004, 06:51:58 PM
:banghead: Here we go again. Round 2 of Hurricane fun. :box: I can't even fly home now do the Frances :banghead: . Hang on down there peeps! This one looks like it gonna be even worse! :bugeye:

bee0818
Thu, Sep-02-2004, 10:34:30 PM
Hope you Florida peeps make it through this ok.
Good luck!

Yop
Fri, Sep-03-2004, 08:53:55 PM
stay safe CFBA

FB
Fri, Sep-03-2004, 09:43:33 PM
i'm in miami, and from what they're saying, the storm has 'weakened' to a category 2 - expected landfall is easily about 100 miles to the north of me... so far today, we've had some strong wind and a bit of rain - pretty normal occurrences for this time of year; right now it's sunny and mildly windy... i hope it stays like this, and i'm glad i didn't go overboard with freaking out and buying $500 of plywood and all kinds of food and flashlights and god knows what else due to the media hype about this thing... call me crazy, but if you watch the news and follow the storms path, it was pretty clear where it was and wasn't going to hit... thank god.. this time at least!
what sucks is EVERYTHING IS F***ING CLOSED!!!! i can't even go down and use the pool here in the building (condo)... i'm ready to choke my girlfriend she is aggravating me so much... AHHHHHHH!!!!!! :bang:

NRG
Fri, Sep-03-2004, 09:45:27 PM
Hope everyone down there is safe and wishing a speed recovery for disaster relief.

M34U2NV
Sat, Sep-04-2004, 03:47:31 AM
Yea everything's closed here too man. . .freakin sucks. Basically your options are either put on the tv, and watch every channel dedicated to this hurricane, turn on the radio. . .same deal, or go out to nowhere that is open. I feel a 7-11 run comin right now. . .

Stay safe fellow floridians.

-Frank

04M3blur
Sat, Sep-04-2004, 04:06:53 AM
Yeah good luck to y'all.

Sirius
Sat, Sep-04-2004, 05:17:21 AM
Yeah, really. Good luck, cause you have yet another one on its way after Frances...

my911FIXXX
Sat, Sep-04-2004, 08:31:15 AM
Yeah, really. Good luck, cause you have yet another one on its way after Frances...

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :takecover :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hurricane :chair:

my911FIXXX
Mon, Sep-06-2004, 04:13:25 PM
Just got word on my place. Still standing and no problems. Airport opened TODAY :rockband: Looks like I get to finally come home. Hopefully not to deal with IVAN. :bang: :smash: :chair:

Yop
Tue, Sep-07-2004, 04:19:59 PM
well it seems my parents had enough with the power out that they decided to stay in a hotel for a few days.. lol, hope everyone else faired well

M34U2NV
Tue, Sep-07-2004, 04:25:29 PM
Just got word on my place. Still standing and no problems. Airport opened TODAY :rockband: Looks like I get to finally come home. Hopefully not to deal with IVAN. :bang: :smash: :chair:

yo c whats up man??

good to hear ull be back in town, me u gary and darren should hit up wing house while ur here to catch up since the meet. foine women in that place man. . . .gimme a buzz if u wanna later in the week.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Wed, Sep-08-2004, 04:07:35 AM
yo c whats up man??

good to hear ull be back in town, me u gary and darren should hit up wing house while ur here to catch up since the meet. foine women in that place man. . . .gimme a buzz if u wanna later in the week.

-Frank

Will Do! :thumbsup:

I will be in Charlotte Fri thru Tues. I might swing by the wing house THurs night for the opening football game. Are you gys interested???
IF not I'll call you when I get home from N.C.

M34U2NV
Wed, Sep-08-2004, 12:48:20 PM
Will Do! :thumbsup:

I will be in Charlotte Fri thru Tues. I might swing by the wing house THurs night for the opening football game. Are you gys interested???
IF not I'll call you when I get home from N.C.

ill try to get a hold of gary and darren today and some others

-frank

my911FIXXX
Wed, Sep-08-2004, 01:17:27 PM
ill try to get a hold of gary and darren today and some others

-frank

Cool! :beer:
Hey,...... How did you and yours make out from Frances?? Obviously, you have your power back. Any damage?

M34U2NV
Thu, Sep-09-2004, 02:38:51 PM
Winghouse tonight(9/9)??

Im gonna try and get a hold of the other 2 stooges(kiddin), but u think ud be up to chill for a lil bit?

-Frank