Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Canadian Detailing product Website

Antz_Marchin
Sat, Aug-21-2004, 04:12:30 AM
I know they are plentiful in the States but does anybody on here know of any websites based in Canada where I can find stuff like Klasse, P21s, ClearKote Moose, etc products?? I'm just trying to find a place that I don't have to pay cross borer shipping or duty on my orders....Thanks for any help.

STALKER
Sat, Aug-21-2004, 08:05:29 AM
Where are you located? I know a few for Zaino, but not for Klasse and stuff. P21s are available at most detailing, body, and performance shops, well in my area anyway.

Ki
Sat, Aug-21-2004, 09:35:37 PM
what is P21s ??

squider
Sun, Aug-22-2004, 03:38:10 AM
Found a site yesterday, www.carcaresmart.com, based out of Burnaby, BC. Doesn't carry everything but does have a few things that are higher end products. Found another, www.eshine.ca, lots of good stuff here.

Antz_Marchin
Tue, Aug-24-2004, 01:02:02 AM
Where are you located? I know a few for Zaino, but not for Klasse and stuff. P21s are available at most detailing, body, and performance shops, well in my area anyway.

Hey Stalker, I live in StCatharines, and work in Burlington. We don't really have a market for that type of stuff in St Cath, I'll check out the shops in Burlinglto. Thanks for the help. -BJ