Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : How 'bout S. Fla. meet within 2 weeks??

FB
Sun, Aug-08-2004, 08:14:00 PM
Hey everyone - I saw another thread for some members wanting to get together in Palm Beach sometime, and I figured why not get some of the Miami ///M owners together sometime soon... when I had my 350Z, we would get together at Tropical Park, facing Bird Road, just west of the 826 - i figure that's a pretty good location - wide-open parking lot, fronting Bird Rd, so maybe we can even have some passers-by drop in... we would typically get together on Friday's around 6:30ish, but another day of the week is cool with me.... i'll go with the flow - whatever works for the majority works for me, even if someone else has another suggestion about a meeting spot...
So everyone just chime in with your suggestions or ideas, but let's not get outta control with 20 different times and meeting spots.... ;)
Lookin forward to getting together maybe within the next 2 weeks or so???

FB
Mon, Aug-09-2004, 08:54:30 PM
ok - i got a PM from a1g0rithm, who is down for a Tropical Park meet...
bump for some local Miami ///M's lookin to get together...! :tongue:

Oh, and tentatively, i'm thinking August 20th as the date, as that gives everyone a couple of weeks to get the word out etc...

FB
Wed, Aug-11-2004, 12:15:17 AM
. . . . b u m p !

a1g0rithm
Thu, Aug-12-2004, 03:02:41 PM
I guess I'll BUMP !! also :bullhorn:

2004m3INjune
Fri, Aug-13-2004, 09:09:26 PM
hows the weather over there?? hope u guys are stayin outta the way

a1g0rithm
Fri, Aug-13-2004, 09:21:47 PM
hows the weather over there?? hope u guys are stayin outta the way

It was windy and rainy last night, but no rain right now just alot of wind. I don't think Charlie is going to be maken a stop in Miami. ;)

a1g0rithm
Tue, Aug-17-2004, 03:01:32 AM
Hey are we still up for Friday?

FB
Tue, Aug-17-2004, 06:48:04 PM
Hey are we still up for Friday?

yes indeed! Tropical Park, 6:30-ish...
I've gotten a good response over at a few of the 'other' boards, so we might end up having a decent turn out.. time will tell!
See you then!

FB
Thu, Aug-19-2004, 08:43:31 PM
r e m i n d e r : Friday, August 20, 6:30-ish - Tropical Park facing Bird Road....
see everyone then!

and a free b u m p a r o o s k i !

a1g0rithm
Sat, Aug-21-2004, 01:20:20 AM
Great meet! couple of people showed up. Thanks for putting it together FB. I also realized what a difference running with DSC on and AC makes got to turn it off next time.. ;) What do you guys say next time we do happy hour somewhere?

FB
Sat, Aug-21-2004, 03:28:40 PM
Great meet! couple of people showed up. Thanks for putting it together FB. I also realized what a difference running with DSC on and AC makes got to turn it off next time.. ;) What do you guys say next time we do happy hour somewhere?

Yep, not a bad turnout for the first one! Had about 7-8 cars total - good people and a good time...
Oh, and definitely, DSC off and Sport ON - and hold on!

I agree, a happy hour GTG is a great idea - you mentioned Monty's - that's cool with me... the one in the Grove or on the Beach??? There is also a place I've heard about near Merrick, kind of behind the Collection off of Bird - i heard there is a decent crowd (i.e. = honies).... just a thought...
I will get a thread started in about a week or so....

Good to meet you guys!

a1g0rithm
Sat, Aug-21-2004, 07:40:47 PM
Yep, not a bad turnout for the first one! Had about 7-8 cars total - good people and a good time...
Oh, and definitely, DSC off and Sport ON - and hold on!

I agree, a happy hour GTG is a great idea - you mentioned Monty's - that's cool with me... the one in the Grove or on the Beach??? There is also a place I've heard about near Merrick, kind of behind the Collection off of Bird - i heard there is a decent crowd (i.e. = honies).... just a thought...
I will get a thread started in about a week or so....

Good to meet you guys!

I ment the one in the grove but Merrick place sounds even better especially for parking.
:thumbsup: