Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : To all South Florida Drivers...

tsu9ami
Wed, Jul-28-2004, 02:59:18 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a pround new owner of a 04 M3...I'm about to buy a front lip with flippers and struts, where is the best place to get the CF front lip painted to get it color matched to my car (Silver Gray) for a good price?

Thanks guys,

KRIS

M3IZZY
Wed, Jul-28-2004, 05:28:25 PM
What up tsu9ami? Welcome to the club. Alot of different places to get these things and depends which one you want. There's the ACS lip, Strassentech lip and replica's. The replica's you can get from Fucy626 on this forum. The Strassentech from Kartoyz.com and I think they have the ACShnitzer lips too. You can probably find the ACS lip for cheaper- post the question in the main E46 M3 forum.

tsu9ami
Wed, Jul-28-2004, 05:57:42 PM
What up tsu9ami? Welcome to the club. Alot of different places to get these things and depends which one you want. There's the ACS lip, Strassentech lip and replica's. The replica's you can get from Fucy626 on this forum. The Strassentech from Kartoyz.com and I think they have the ACShnitzer lips too. You can probably find the ACS lip for cheaper- post the question in the main E46 M3 forum.

U know of any place where i can get it painted to color match my car (silver gray)???

thanks

KRIS

M3IZZY
Wed, Jul-28-2004, 10:14:07 PM
I'd take it to Braman BMW bodyshop or South BMW's bodyshop. The painting won't be so expensive and it will be done right.

Sirius
Wed, Jul-28-2004, 10:56:35 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a pround new owner of a 04 M3...I'm about to buy a front lip with flippers and struts, where is the best place to get the CF front lip painted to get it color matched to my car (Silver Gray) for a good price?

Thanks guys,

KRIS

Congrats.

Filppers you say? Pinball game on wheels are you? :tongue: