Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Beer spill in my trunk!!@##$&^*&%

m3vancouver
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 01:28:10 AM
Oh man I'm so pissed off :chair: ....So I'm driving along to the mall, and the whole way there I keep hearing a weird sound in my trunk. I'm eager to park my car so I can see what it is. Welll I open up my trunk and I see an empty beer bottle with the bear spilled EVERYWHERE!!!! It ****in stank in there!!! And there was a box of Canada Dry and a freakin water cooler. I'm thinking where the hell did this stuff come from because I don't even drink! Then I quikcly realize that my stupid irresponsible brother did this!! I lend him my car all the time and this is how he treats it. Holy ****. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I had a few DVDs in my trunk also that are now RUINED by the beer!! What a jerk of a brother.

I confronted him about it and he's all like "What? How did this happen? My friend must've...blah blah". Yeah ****in right.

Now what kind of cleaning solutions will help get the smell out? Right now I took my car to my dad's autobody shop and took out the carpets and cleaned the remains at the bottom. When I took the carpet out some of the beer spilled on my new pants :(. I left the carpet there to air it out a bit.

Sorry for the rant and the profanity. I wanna cry

cjm82000
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 01:36:26 AM
It's just a car dude, chill. Go have it detailed or something. Din't lend out your car anymore. Also, Family first, car second! Good luck !

Peace

i need an M
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 01:54:59 AM
I don't blame him for being pissed, its called respect for other peoples property.

Argonaut
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 02:49:47 AM
I like beer. Beer is good. What do you have against beer? Maybe you are on south beach and can't drink beer? All Canadians drink beer. It's like a law up there. If you insult canadian beer in canada you get in a fight. As far as beer on your pants, all of my pants have had it at one time. It comes out easily. For cleaning your carpet you should use any carpet cleaner. Simple green or anything like that will clean the plastic. Good luck. You should drink a beer while you clean it. makes it more fun.

Beowoulf
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 03:03:46 AM
Steam clean the carpet and let it all air out. Spray a little febreze in the trunck and on the carpet and let that air out too. You may have to do this a few times to get the smell out.

m3vancouver
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 04:03:32 AM
I don't blame him for being pissed, its called respect for other peoples property.

I'm a she :)

Yeah I guess i'll try Febreeze. I'm just so sick and tired of my brother's carelessness, whenever he takes my car there's a quarter tank of gas GONE and he doesn't bother to fill it up. There's always little pieces of tobacco everywhere, yet he claims he doesn't smoke in the car.

m3vancouver
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 04:05:04 AM
I like beer. Beer is good. What do you have against beer? Maybe you are on south beach and can't drink beer? All Canadians drink beer. It's like a law up there. If you insult canadian beer in canada you get in a fight. As far as beer on your pants, all of my pants have had it at one time. It comes out easily. For cleaning your carpet you should use any carpet cleaner. Simple green or anything like that will clean the plastic. Good luck. You should drink a beer while you clean it. makes it more fun.

Beer sucks. :p

nym3pimp
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 04:14:47 AM
I'm a she :)

Yeah I guess i'll try Febreeze. I'm just so sick and tired of my brother's carelessness, whenever he takes my car there's a quarter tank of gas GONE and he doesn't bother to fill it up. There's always little pieces of tobacco everywhere, yet he claims he doesn't smoke in the car.Don't let him drive anymore.

Argonaut
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 04:02:58 PM
hehehe. :beer:

Kevin034
Tue, Jul-06-2004, 09:54:49 PM
IMHO, Canadian beer is the closest thing to rat piss. Nasty stuff. :D

M34U2NV
Wed, Jul-07-2004, 02:55:40 AM
The law up there is drink beer and wear denim.(super troopers)

-Frank