Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Central FL Meet, August 7th

DarrenE46
Thu, Jul-01-2004, 04:28:33 PM
Hey everyone, Im new around here, but I wanted to let you know about the next Central FL BMW meet on August 7th. The meet is being organized by the Central Florida BMW Association. It is at Markhams grill in Longwood, FL. More details can be found here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=172996

Details about Markham's Grill:
http://www.markhamsgrill.com/directions.shtml

I look foward to meeting some of you!

M34U2NV
Thu, Jul-01-2004, 04:40:37 PM
:rockband:
I will be there man.

Also, I believe Bay Bimmers will be cruising in for this event too.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Thu, Jul-01-2004, 05:23:39 PM
Finally a meet I can make!!! I'll be there...... with a brand new engine!

M///MILLER
Mon, Jul-12-2004, 11:08:44 PM
I am trying to get some Jacksonville people together to come down too. I contacted a couple people in Tallahassee as well. Hopefully it will be a good turn out.

M34U2NV
Mon, Jul-12-2004, 11:12:43 PM
I am trying to get some Jacksonville people together to come down too. I contacted a couple people in Tallahassee as well. Hopefully it will be a good turn out.

Good work, let's make it happen. . .

We have been advertising around here for it for a lil bit, and will probably have no problem getting the same 30+ we got last time.

-Frank

M///MILLER
Tue, Jul-13-2004, 06:39:37 PM
Good work, let's make it happen. . .

We have been advertising around here for it for a lil bit, and will probably have no problem getting the same 30+ we got last time.

-Frank

Whats on the agenda for the day do you know?

M34U2NV
Tue, Jul-13-2004, 06:42:59 PM
Whats on the agenda for the day do you know?

We're going to be meeting up at Markham's around 1230-1pm for some lunch perhaps, and a show n shine type of thing, kinda like last meet. After a couple hours we're going to be cruisin up to Daytona I think, and either get some more food there, or do whatever the people wanna do. . .The cruise up to daytona will be optional of course, we're basically just getting some people together for some fun, and some talk about cars.

-Frank

M///MILLER
Tue, Jul-13-2004, 11:49:47 PM
show n shine type of thing, kinda like last meet

I didn't make last years, so excuse me not knowing what this means. When you say show and shine, are you saying you/we/someone will be detailing cars at the meet too?

Do you have any type of a head count yet?

M34U2NV
Wed, Jul-14-2004, 12:24:20 AM
show n shine type of thing, kinda like last meet

I didn't make last years, so excuse me not knowing what this means. When you say show and shine, are you saying you/we/someone will be detailing cars at the meet too?

Do you have any type of a head count yet?

It wasn't last year by the way, it was on may 22nd. . .

Aside from that, a show n shine is just a way of sayin detail ur car to show it off at the meet.

As far as a head count, there were about 35cars that showed up last meet. . click here for some pictures of the last one.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?p=347609#post347609

-Frank

DarrenE46
Mon, Aug-02-2004, 03:06:45 PM
Bumping this, its only 5 days away!!! :beer:

bigbanana
Mon, Aug-02-2004, 08:48:31 PM
Whats up fellas! I will be driving south through Orlando on the 7th. Is Longwood close by. I'm headed to Key Biscayne for a week of relaxation with my wife. Maybe I can stop by. If you guys don't mine Jersey representing. :peace:

M34U2NV
Mon, Aug-02-2004, 10:37:38 PM
Whats up fellas! I will be driving south through Orlando on the 7th. Is Longwood close by. I'm headed to Key Biscayne for a week of relaxation with my wife. Maybe I can stop by. If you guys don't mine Jersey representing. :peace:

well, i dont know what roads you are taking to get down there, I95??

-frank

bigbanana
Mon, Aug-02-2004, 11:44:41 PM
well, i dont know what roads you are taking to get down there, I95??

-frank
Yeah I95. Will it be to much out of the way? :hmm:

M34U2NV
Tue, Aug-03-2004, 02:33:44 AM
Yeah I95. Will it be to much out of the way? :hmm:

Unfortunately, it will probably be a bit outta the way, as you will be on the coast, and we are quite inland. . .

-Frank

Yop
Tue, Aug-03-2004, 09:42:14 PM
but won't you guys be driving out to daytona? which i-95 goes straight through

kinabalu222
Thu, Aug-05-2004, 10:00:17 PM
Hey everyone, Im new around here, but I wanted to let you know about the next Central FL BMW meet on August 7th. The meet is being organized by the Central Florida BMW Association. It is at Markhams grill in Longwood, FL. More details can be found here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=172996

Details about Markham's Grill:
http://www.markhamsgrill.com/directions.shtml

I look foward to meeting some of you!

Is this event still on? Are you expecting a big show? It's a little far for me in Savannah but it's probably the closest one I'll ever be able to attend. Then again Daytona is on the way home for me and I just waxed and detail the car last weekend...... :hmm:

DarrenE46
Thu, Aug-05-2004, 11:08:16 PM
Is this event still on? Are you expecting a big show? It's a little far for me in Savannah but it's probably the closest one I'll ever be able to attend. Then again Daytona is on the way home for me and I just waxed and detail the car last weekend...... :hmm:

Well...were hoping for 50+ cars. Thats a wicked long drive from Sacannah, tho, unless you had plans on being in this area or staying over and doing the tourist thing on sunday, I probably wouldnt drive that far.

kinabalu222
Fri, Aug-06-2004, 11:46:58 AM
Well...were hoping for 50+ cars. Thats a wicked long drive from Sacannah, tho, unless you had plans on being in this area or staying over and doing the tourist thing on sunday, I probably wouldnt drive that far.

I know, it's probably a good 4.5 hr drive. Well good luck with it and make sure you post some pics! :thumbsup: