Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Mr. Clean Auto Dry

vRooooM
Tue, Jun-15-2004, 09:23:11 PM
Has anyone tried this? If so, do you recommend it? If we don't have to dry our car then that's one less thing that will not cause swirl marks. Your thoughts on Mr. Clean, thanks.

epM3cisa
Tue, Jun-15-2004, 09:31:01 PM
check the car care and detailing section. there is a fairly good write-up on it.

Sirius
Tue, Jun-15-2004, 09:32:24 PM
Try this link. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=24975

natureboy
Tue, Jun-15-2004, 09:48:29 PM
i bought it and it does work as advertised. however, it doesn't seem to save any time and now that i think of it, it takes longer than towel drying. the sprayer hardly allows any water to come out, just a fine mist like spray, and it takes FOREVER to rinse off the car with the filtered water. i don't use it anymore.

H&R M3
Tue, Jun-15-2004, 09:49:03 PM
I basically use it ever week when i wash my car. It works Great! :thumbsup: It doesnt completly dry ur car but it reduces the drying time. Im satisfied :rockband:

squider
Tue, Jun-15-2004, 09:49:20 PM
Works awesome. For $25 CDN for the kit, it can't hurt to try it.

DerekFSU
Wed, Jun-16-2004, 01:49:55 AM
I use it and like it. It cuts the drying time down by about half in my estimation. You don't just wash it, rinse it, and go in the house. Once you have rinsed off the soap, you then have to rinse the normal rinse water off your car with a semi-fine filtered water. You'll also need to do your interior cleaning first unless you move your car cause everything will be wet. I do the inside, wash/clean the wheel and tires, and then use the Mr. Clean.

Another thing I recommend is using a bucket. I spray some of the soap in the bucket and them fill it up. Without a bucket to help rinse the spronge, it was getting extremely dirty. This at least cuts down on the sponge dirt.