Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : What exactly happens when chapstick expires?

M3n00b
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:19:33 PM
So, I've had this chapstick in my desk at work for about 5 years and just noticed it expired in 11/06. Am I going to die?

debauch
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:23:18 PM
No but you might look like Mick Jagger in about an hour.

Cheeze
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:24:21 PM
So, I've had this chapstick in my desk at work for about 5 years and just noticed it expired in 11/06. Am I going to die?

Did you eat it?

If Yes - then yes you're going to die.
If No - you should try eating it.

mike27t
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:24:28 PM
Chances are you will live

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/anything-goes/112072-chapstick-expires.html

http://www.digitalgangster.com/4um/showthread.php?37576-does-chapstick-have-an-expiration-date

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080902141213AAkyt9G

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-use-expired-chapstick

http://www.chacha.com/question/will-expired-chap-stick-hurt-me

M3n00b
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:26:18 PM
Hmmm...it still works fine. I think they put an exp date so you have to buy more regardless of how much you use.

daffyduck
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:29:22 PM
props for keeping a chapstick for 5 years. i can't seem to hold on to them long enough...they always end up getting lost. i get a new one every couple weeks.

as per your question...i did a google search and couldn't find anything definitive.

Gary Powers
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:33:02 PM
wtf is chapstick?

jk. Ive never used it before though.

01'325rip
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:38:13 PM
props for keeping a chapstick for 5 years. i can't seem to hold on to them long enough...they always end up getting lost. i get a new one every couple weeks.

as per your question...i did a google search and couldn't find anything definitive.

same it seems to disappear after a few days regardless.

maditalian
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:43:39 PM
i only need them in the winter, but i would always lose them.
My troubles ended the day i realized they sell them in 4-packs -skiesopnedwithlight-
i buy a 4pack at the beginning of the winter and i "distribute" them: one goes in the car, one in the other car, one in the office and one at home.
Now i dont lose them anymore as i dont take them anywhere, and i always have them right on hand.

if i run out of the one at home, i eat pu$$y, works just as well. really.

anyway yeah i know :coolstorybro:

Saag
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 08:48:53 PM
I always lose mine, so i just use vaseline now
(my other tub of vaseline) :shifty

daffyduck
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:01:52 PM
i only need them in the winter, but i would always lose them.
My troubles ended the day i realized they sell them in 4-packs -skiesopnedwithlight-
i buy a 4pack at the beginning of the winter and i "distribute" them: one goes in the car, one in the other car, one in the office and one at home.
Now i dont lose them anymore as i dont take them anywhere, and i always have them right on hand.

if i run out of the one at home, i eat pu$$y, works just as well. really.

anyway yeah i know :coolstorybro:

it would actually dry out your lips faster.

///M3 Craig4
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:12:38 PM
results may vary

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/zombie.jpg

maditalian
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:48:27 PM
it would actually dry out your lips faster.

since you wouldnt know, could you share the link of the article you read it from. kthxs

daffyduck
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:54:04 PM
a girls vag is filled with lots of acidic substances. find the info substantiating that claim on your own. not here to educate you about vagges drying your lips out.

///M3 Craig4
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:56:58 PM
a girls vag is filled with lots of acidic substances. find the info substantiating that claim on your own. not here to educate you about vagges drying your lips out.

this is becoming fot talk :shifty:

speaking of which 7k post fread here we come

HelloNewman
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:58:16 PM
Chances Lorenzo has seen or felt a vagina? 3%

Chances Lorenzo is a vagina? 97%

Saag
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 09:59:48 PM
this is becoming fot talk :shifty:

speaking of which 7k post fread here we come

Congrats! At failing at life!

maditalian
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 10:03:28 PM
Chances Lorenzo has seen or felt a vagina? 3%

Chances Lorenzo is a vagina? 97%

chances you ain't running a fukkin thing but your mouth . . . 100%
chances you can back up your statements . . . 0%

math, i :wub: it. u cant argue it :rulaiz:

maditalian
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 10:04:50 PM

i see. Well you can continue on your ways and i will continue with my proven method of "alternative lip-balm" technique. :thumbsup2:

daffyduck
Wed, Sep-01-2010, 10:09:49 PM
a girls vag is like the toughest linebacker in the NFL....it's goal is to block and destroy our goods. the main goal of our little wide receivers and runningbacks is to get past the vags linebackers.

sure you're not playing for the wrong team?

lostnuke
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 05:15:36 AM
must remove tampon first. just sayin.

i see. Well you can continue on your ways and i will continue with my proven method of "alternative lip-balm" technique. :thumbsup2:

asu_pete
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 06:39:18 AM
The medicine or the chemical properties that wet your lips start to lose strength. Thats it

Porshapwr
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 11:49:20 AM
If you need chapstick to begin with in a normal climate, then you're not getting the correct nutrition.

M3Dom
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 12:16:35 PM
If you need chapstick to begin with in a normal climate, then you're not getting the correct nutrition.

Or might be the ghey. Jussayin and also Zuby is correct:drool:

boostkid
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 02:30:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qYY06KD_Zg

debauch
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 03:39:02 PM

Dude, a vag wouldn't make a good lip balm for already cracked lips because a vag is slightly acidic. That would irritate the hell out of cracked lips. If your lips aren't already cracked then the acidity of the vag should act as a good exfoliater.

I can't belive I had to write this.... :facepalm:

maditalian
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 03:41:31 PM
Dude, a vag wouldn't make a good lip balm for already cracked lips because a vag is slightly acidic. That would irritate the hell out of cracked lips. If your lips aren't already cracked then the acidity of the vag should act as a good exfoliater.

yeah me neither.

GotM?
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 04:48:10 PM

LOL. Sounds like a new slogan. VAGINA...the new exfoliator.

Miami M3
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 10:46:27 PM
u turn gay

daffyduck
Thu, Sep-02-2010, 10:50:26 PM

i can't believe i had to spell it out with football players.

usdmej
Fri, Sep-03-2010, 08:52:10 AM
. Am I going to die?

you could, but then again you probably wont. i doubt the chapstick company monitors the longevity of their products for that long outside of their established date. setting one pretty much absolves them of any liability

M3n00b
Tue, Feb-07-2012, 05:21:23 PM
Just a little bump...I just used the same chapstick that expired on 11/06 and I seem fine...

Antwerp
Tue, Feb-07-2012, 05:25:16 PM
So much good info ITT.