Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Orlando area installation shops

kpu1127
Fri, May-21-2004, 05:39:47 PM
I'm considering the purchase of Bilstein PSS9 coil-overs but need to find a reputable place for the installation. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

Hyolee
Fri, Jun-18-2004, 01:56:19 AM
no suggestions guys? cmon! help out a brotha!

Kevin034
Fri, Jun-18-2004, 01:57:37 AM
FL is full of old people. Just gather a few, make a pile, and drive on top until your car is lifted. Then proceed to change the suspension.

BaDm0theR
Fri, Jun-18-2004, 04:45:08 AM
FL is full of old people. Just gather a few, make a pile, and drive on top until your car is lifted. Then proceed to change the suspension.

Some people judge Kevin too quickly, and ever so harshly...and label him as arrogant, retarded, ugly, stupid, beligerant, homosexual....but i see through all this.

His above statement alone exhibits the sheer brilliance & intelectual complexity that has yet to be revealed to the masses.

Ergo...vis-a-vie...concortedly, Kev's THE ONE. :???:

On a side note: I beleive Frank (M34U2NV) is located in Orlando...perhaps he can help?

M34U2NV
Fri, Jun-18-2004, 05:37:43 AM
I'm considering the purchase of Bilstein PSS9 coil-overs but need to find a reputable place for the installation. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

Call up the Bimmer Place on Cherry street off of Fairbanks avenue in Winter Park. . .U wanna speak to Graham Lee, tell him Frank from the CF BMW Association told you to call. Also ask them for directions, it'll get tricky finding them if you don't know the area well.

Their number: 407-628-0699

PS, Our group CFBA, and Bay Bimmers outta tampa are meeting on Aug 7th, might wanna pop in for that, going to be a huge meet.

Very unusual that I missed this thread to begin with, Oh well, hope that helped.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Mon, Jun-28-2004, 05:03:01 AM
I need to check out the Bimmer Place. I've heard good things. If your not happy there you may want to try the Racing Zone. I had my car done by them but in Tampa.
Good Luck.

M34U2NV
Mon, Jun-28-2004, 05:25:17 AM
I need to check out the Bimmer Place. I've heard good things. If your not happy there you may want to try the Racing Zone. I had my car done by them but in Tampa.
Good Luck.

yo C, any updates on that SUSPECT engine of yours? :peace:

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Mon, Jun-28-2004, 03:31:58 PM
yo C, any updates on that SUSPECT engine of yours? :peace:

-Frank

Yes, I do have an update. I am going to write a post in the general area as soon as I get a chance. The engine blew????? They don't know why, but said it was nothing I did. Warranty will cover it, Thank GOD!!! That have sent it to Tech support.

Fortunatly I am in Alaska so they have a few weeks to get me a new engine. The only good thing is it looks like I get to break in my own brand new engine, as I bought this car used with 10,000 miles on it.

I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else.

Late.