Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : traffic attorney in Miami-Dade...Coral gables

danmb280
Sat, May-15-2004, 12:16:28 AM
This is No 3 this month for me. I finally placed my order for the V1 today, since i got 3 tickets in the last 30 days.

In any case, does anybody know a good traffic attorney for Miami-Dade? Coral Gables to be exact. A bike cop got me going 67 on US1 with a radar or laser. I really need to fight this ticket in particular and i want the best attorney for the job.

Does anybody know an attorney that can get me out of this one?

Thanks
Daniel

M3IZZY
Tue, May-18-2004, 05:43:04 AM
Yo, I'm in the Gables. I always use 1-800-citation. $70, no points guaranteed or your money back.

One ticket, I was speeding(40 in a 30) in the back roads by the Biltmore and "bam", Mr. Moto cop jumps out from behind a tree. I had it out w/ him. Called up ticket clinic and with a traffic technicallity they got me off. Don't ask me how, but I think they go to a hearing officer before a judge and the cops usually don't show to those.

Next ticket, in the roads. I went straight where it said turn right only. Once again, there's the police waiting with his drug dog sweating it out in the midday sun. Once again, I lost my cool. This one has proved a bit more difficult. My lawyer through the ticket clinic already got it extended. Cop must of showed up.

These tickets happened in my old ride, but it's just a matter of time before they catch me off guard in "the BEAST". I have to get the V1 very, very soon!!!

Hope that helps.

danmb280
Tue, May-18-2004, 05:47:09 AM
thats a good tip, thanks ... i've heard of 1 800 citation before, never used them. I used a similar company up in broward for another ticket, and they didnt even bother showing up to court, costing me a fortune plus 4 points on the record. But anyway, i was hoping to find out if somebody knows of a lawyer in particular or a cop even that can get me out of this one for sure.
I know i wont be offered a withold on this one due to my broward ticket.

M3IZZY
Tue, May-18-2004, 05:55:23 AM
Trust me, my traffic record isn't pretty. Better to go with a lawyer who does traffic law primarily rather than a lawyer who will take your money and get the same result. Just my two cents.

P.S. What a depressing pic!

silver_m333
Tue, May-18-2004, 08:57:20 PM
You really need to be careful. I believe that hearing officers hear the cases in the Gables instead of judges. I know one of them personally but I doubt she'd even help me out. Judges and hearing officers see your entire driver history. Even if you got a withhold of adjudication, the see it. Three tickets in one month is really pushing it. I have used the Ticket Clinic before and they got me off once or twice. One other bit of advice, Gables uses laser. It may be too late by the time the V1 picks it up. My advice... You really need to SLOW the HECK down in the Gables and Pinecrest. Those motocycle cops are nuts!!!

danmb280
Tue, May-18-2004, 09:39:19 PM
Slow down? That's like telling a little child "dont touch" .... i might as well buy a geo metro ... hehe... just kidding...but you are right, gables and pinecrest seem to be the worst.

silver_m333
Tue, May-18-2004, 10:30:00 PM
I know how tough it is... especially when I want to punch it after a long day of work. I heard South Miami is pretty tough on speeding as well. Do you race? You could go down to Homestead Motorsports Complex. Just be careful going down Turnpike. I was going down that way and there were FHP all over the place. Keep that V1 on ALL the time. Good luck with your ticket!

Off the subject... ever notice how many friggin M3's there are in Miami? I see almost 5 a day not including mine.

danmb280
Fri, May-21-2004, 06:31:22 AM
yea man...alot of m3s...luckily for me there are more coupes than convertibles but still.....i never really noticed though until i got mine. But we're in Miami, where everybody needs to have the hottest thing out...and who can argue that the M3 isnt the hottest ride! I had an SL500 before, which you can see at every traffic light so the M3 isnt that bad.

M3IZZY
Fri, Jul-09-2004, 08:38:44 PM
Yo, I'm in the Gables. I always use 1-800-citation. $70, no points guaranteed or your money back.

Next ticket, in the roads. I went straight where it said turn right only. Once again, there's the police waiting with his drug dog sweating it out in the midday sun. Once again, I lost my cool. This one has proved a bit more difficult. My lawyer through the ticket clinic already got it extended. Cop must of showed up.

:bullhorn: UPDATE: Ticket clinic ATTORNEY went to court on 4/19/04 and I got no points, no conviction and a $76 fine. And once again, my driving record is not pretty!!! Then they told me it was paid 5/13/04. I have no recollection of paying this. They looked it up gave me a receipt # and said not to worry about it. So, I think they even paid the fine for me.

That's two tickets in less than a 6 month time frame. First one resolved 12/23/03 and this one in April. They told me if I get another one, they might only be able to get me no points w/ traffic school, so to take it easy. I said don't worry, I bought a radar and that I would pay better attention to road signs. These guys are true masters of traffic ticket technicalities- The ticket clinic- 1-800-citation.

Rob's Archive
Tue, Jul-20-2004, 07:28:55 PM
is this 1800 citation only in FL? I got a ticket in AL over the 4th and if it goes through...12 pts in 12 months.

M3IZZY
Tue, Jul-20-2004, 09:26:01 PM
I called, Florida only. Sorry man.

Rob's Archive
Tue, Jul-20-2004, 10:29:09 PM
thanks for call'n

Sirius
Wed, Jul-21-2004, 12:30:30 AM
Around here... they are enforcing the HOV lanes with a $1000 ticket and points on your licence now.

Dominic038
Thu, Sep-03-2009, 08:24:35 AM
Just get a good attorney from MiNeeds.com. They are really doing good services for all the people in USA. It really simplifies finding affordable attorneys. I used it to find them for my business. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local attorneys. I liked the fact that I didnít have to call around and negotiate with each, and that attorneys actually came to me.

Miami Attorneys & Lawyers - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds (http://www.mineeds.com/Miami-Florida-Services/Lawyers-Attorneys?utm_source=CommentingOnForumsBlogs&utm_medium=OnlineSites&utm_campaign=ConsumerMarketing)

satc002
Wed, Apr-10-2013, 11:17:46 AM
I know how hard it is... when I want to punch it after a long day of work. I heard South Miami is pretty hard on speed are u really racing and drifting on the road near Miami at night when their is no traffic usually and we can really take the car out of the limited speed the engine sounds pretty good after crossing 100 kph and u can feel the heat in it.
Locksmith Coral Gables (http://www.coralgableslocksmithfl.com)

nojoda
Thu, Apr-11-2013, 04:22:51 PM
wtf dude, thread was in 2004 why , but why, why must you bump stuff like this?

noob!

nbennettksu
Fri, Apr-12-2013, 03:49:46 PM
at least he searched...