Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Deals Gap: East TN M3ers

jonam
Thu, Apr-15-2004, 11:30:15 PM
If you have May 1 open, come on out. Let's have some driving and lunch!

jimmypM3
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 12:14:39 AM
Sorry, I just saw your post. I went down to Deal's Gap two weeks ago and had a great time. Very few bikes on the road. Bad thing is that the day before a young boy lost his life near the NC border. It was posted that the law enforcement would really tough and sure enough last Saturday was unbelievable. TN and NC state troopers (on bikes and cars), Graham County and Blount County deputies all day and even a helicopter. Might be smart to avoid that area for a week or two.

Not sure if you know about this but there is a website www.killboy.com that post pictures of the cars/bikes that ride on the dragon. Got quite a few pictures of the M3 in action. Check it out.

jonam
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 01:54:27 AM
Sorry about the boy..
I and the other M3 owner will have a meet next weekend. If Deal's gap is not a good idea, we can still meet and have fun. or do a autocross on Sun.
Let me know if you can join us.

Your email seems not working. PM me your email so that I can let you know when we have a meet in the future.

Jon

jimmypM3
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 02:04:41 AM
Sorry about the boy..
I and the other M3 owner will have a meet next weekend. If Deal's gap is not a good idea, we can still meet and have fun. or do a autocross on Sun.
Let me know if you can join us.

Your email seems not working. PM me your email so that I can let you know when we have a meet in the future.

Jon

my email is jamespierce1@charter.net