Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Orlando M3s - where are you guys??

M34U2NV
Sun, Apr-11-2004, 03:00:59 AM
I see quite a few around, seems like there aren't too many pro-active M3ers on board from Orlando. We should do a cruise or meet one of these days. . .if anyone responds.

-Frank

Rob's Archive
Sun, Apr-11-2004, 11:53:30 PM
i was there, now in Mississippi

M34U2NV
Mon, Apr-12-2004, 01:15:13 AM
i was there, now in Mississippi

You were here, but now in Mississippi? You're living in Mississippi now, or visiting?

Melbourne isn't that far from Orlando. . .Mississippi is tho.

-Frank

Rob's Archive
Mon, Apr-12-2004, 07:46:25 PM
im in mississippi living now..columbus till august

Markesq
Sun, Apr-18-2004, 03:28:27 PM
I am in Daytona.

Rob's Archive
Sun, Apr-18-2004, 11:14:59 PM
Ahh, the land of many more BMW

SilvrGreyMatter
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 02:32:14 AM
I'm in O-town.

M34U2NV
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 03:00:15 AM
I'm in O-town.

Where in Orlando. . .We got a meet going on may 22nd in Longwood, PM me if u wanna stay in the loop, and think you can make it.

-Frank

SilvrGreyMatter
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 12:49:59 PM
Where in Orlando. . .We got a meet going on may 22nd in Longwood, PM me if u wanna stay in the loop, and think you can make it.

-Frank

I'm around the Rio Pinar/Lake Underhill area. I'm up for the meet (as long as I'm in town, that is). Keep me posted...

M34U2NV
Thu, Apr-22-2004, 03:36:38 PM
I'll keep you posted. As of now, the meet IS on. If you are in the central florida area, and have a BMW, you're invited.

As we get closer I'll post directions and detail, etc.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 10:23:34 AM
Whats up Frank? Wish I could attend. Do you plan on going to the HIN???

M34U2NV
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 05:03:08 PM
I'll go to HIN, I got a couple people going, we'll meet up there and chill.

Someone on this board is actually going to be exhibiting there, so we can have a mini meet in HIN, haha.

-Frank

Brian 96 M3
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 08:34:57 PM
I should be able to make the meet on the 22nd. I live in Altamonte Springs.

By the way, what is HIN??

Thanks

Brian

my911FIXXX
Sat, Apr-24-2004, 04:12:51 AM
Brian,
HIN is Hot Import Nights.
May 15th. U should go.

M34U2NV
Sat, Apr-24-2004, 05:31:32 AM
I should be able to make the meet on the 22nd. I live in Altamonte Springs.

By the way, what is HIN??

Thanks

Brian

Cool. . .Check back here often, this is where the updates will be, unless I decide to make a separate thread for it. More and more details will be coming soon, so again, check back.

-Frank

fifty50
Sun, Apr-25-2004, 08:51:21 PM
Hey Frank...thanks for letting me know about this site in that thread over at BF. If you haven't gotten my PM over there yet i can't make it tomorrow cuz i have a final right at 6 but i was thinkin we should definitely plan something for anybody who wants to go to HIN. It'd be fun to meet up early and cruise out there at least.

M34U2NV
Sun, Apr-25-2004, 09:04:23 PM
Hey Frank...thanks for letting me know about this site in that thread over at BF. If you haven't gotten my PM over there yet i can't make it tomorrow cuz i have a final right at 6 but i was thinkin we should definitely plan something for anybody who wants to go to HIN. It'd be fun to meet up early and cruise out there at least.

Sounds good man. . .too bad u can't make it tomorrow night. Where do u goto school? I goto UCF, and I'm done for summer now, so anytime should be ok.

Anyway, good to see you on the boards, and well try and get something together in the near future, maybe even earlier than HIN.

[edit]After we finalize and discuss the plans for the meet, I'll start a new thread about it, so we can get a grasp on who's coming.

-Frank

fifty50
Sun, Apr-25-2004, 09:26:32 PM
i'm at UCF too..i just have one final left and i'm not taking summer classes either so after tomorrow I'm done too. I just need to get a job =/. If you want maybe we could meet up at the orlandoforums meet on wednesday so we could meet and try to figure out plans for HIN and maybe something before-hand like you said.

M34U2NV
Sun, Apr-25-2004, 10:51:45 PM
i'm at UCF too..i just have one final left and i'm not taking summer classes either so after tomorrow I'm done too. I just need to get a job =/. If you want maybe we could meet up at the orlandoforums meet on wednesday so we could meet and try to figure out plans for HIN and maybe something before-hand like you said.

Cool, I thought I've seen that dakar around there b4. . .anyway, what's this "orlando forums meet" on wed, where is it, what's it about. . .I've never heard of that b4. I'll be free on wed I believe, so I'd go.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Mon, Apr-26-2004, 03:48:38 AM
Hey Frank,
Whats up Bud?
I read your post and was wondering what you were talking about (DAKAR)?
Do you know him or anything about him? I might be doing business with him. Don't want to get ripped off.

7 days left until I get to thaw out. :peace:

M34U2NV
Mon, Apr-26-2004, 04:14:39 AM
Hey Frank,
Whats up Bud?
I read your post and was wondering what you were talking about (DAKAR)?
Do you know him or anything about him? I might be doing business with him. Don't want to get ripped off.

7 days left until I get to thaw out. :peace:

Good to hear you'll soon be back in O town!

When I sed "dakar" I was referring to 50fifty's(see above)Dakar Yellow E36. That's all.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Mon, Apr-26-2004, 06:07:32 AM
OOOPS:eek2:

Duh :chair:

I knew that :peace:

fifty50
Mon, Apr-26-2004, 05:19:16 PM
Cool, I thought I've seen that dakar around there b4. . .anyway, what's this "orlando forums meet" on wed, where is it, what's it about. . .I've never heard of that b4. I'll be free on wed I believe, so I'd go.

-Frank

the orlandoforums meets are wednesday nights across from UCF by the mcdonalds and liquid cellar and all that. all imports..i've heard of a few bmws that regularly go there (a blue turbo M3 apparently) but it's nuthin special as far as a good meet for us goes. I was just thinkin we could use it as a place to meet up and park and look at some cool cars and figure things out for the near future.

my911FIXXX
Mon, Apr-26-2004, 05:25:37 PM
Pat,
Het there, whats up. Is this something that goes on every WED.???

Chuck

M34U2NV
Mon, Apr-26-2004, 07:28:33 PM
the orlandoforums meets are wednesday nights across from UCF by the mcdonalds and liquid cellar and all that. all imports..i've heard of a few bmws that regularly go there (a blue turbo M3 apparently) but it's nuthin special as far as a good meet for us goes. I was just thinkin we could use it as a place to meet up and park and look at some cool cars and figure things out for the near future.

Yea, imports arent my cup of tea really. . . Maybe we could ride down their and snag the tubo M3 driver, and bring him to his senses.

Anyway, tonight I will be finalizing the plans for the meet, and when I get back home, will be starting the official "meet" thread, so be on the lookout for that.

And my911fixxx, don't worry, We will work something out, as far as a pre HIN cruise, or mini meet. Also, maybe even something BEFORE that, who knows.

-Frank

fifty50
Tue, Apr-27-2004, 02:41:19 AM
chuck,

yeah it's every wednesday. i've been once, don't really plan on going again to be honest but i was just droppin it in for the sake of it.

Finals are over so i'm free on hmmm, lemme think.....every single day until i get a job :P so if y'all wanna just pick a night and a place we should get together soon to talk things over.

M34U2NV
Tue, Apr-27-2004, 02:45:06 AM
chuck,

yeah it's every wednesday. i've been once, don't really plan on going again to be honest but i was just droppin it in for the sake of it.

Finals are over so i'm free on hmmm, lemme think.....every single day until i get a job :P so if y'all wanna just pick a night and a place we should get together soon to talk things over.

Sup bro. . .we met and finalized the meet, im posting it in another thread, so RSVP there.

Plus, u tell me the date, we can chill for a bit.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Tue, Apr-27-2004, 04:49:11 AM
Sweet, sounds good fellers!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks for keeping me in the loop.