Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Any M3 Meets in the FLA. area?? Missed last one

my911FIXXX
Fri, Apr-09-2004, 06:02:03 PM
Do to work I missed the last M3 meet in South Florida. :banghead: :banghead:
I was wondering if anybody knew if a meet that was coming up anytime soon??
Thanks in advance for any info. :thumbsup:

my911FIXXX
Sat, Apr-10-2004, 02:18:01 PM
BUMP..
Hello???
Help?

Challenger 800
Sat, Apr-10-2004, 04:05:39 PM
I think its because most of us floridians are basically lazy plus its gettin so damn hot now.

M34U2NV
Sat, Apr-10-2004, 07:40:25 PM
Hey who's up for gettin' some of the O town M3s together sometime in the near future?

-Frank

Markesq
Sun, Apr-18-2004, 04:30:08 PM
I am here in Daytona. Keep me posted.

M34U2NV
Sun, Apr-18-2004, 08:40:36 PM
May 22nd there is a pretty big meet in Longwood, Fl(15min north of downtown orlando) at Markham's Sports Grille on SR 434 & Markham Woods rd

If your interested in perhaps comin in, PM me and I'll get u directions and kep you posted as I find out more about it. I found out on e46fanatics.com in the southeast forum, supposed to be pretty big, and all BMWs are welcome.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Mon, Apr-19-2004, 05:00:40 AM
I am down for a meet in the O town area!!! I work half the year in Alaska so I am not able to go some of the time. I will be back home in Orlando on the 1st of May and leaving back to work on the 19th. Anytime during then would be great. After that I will return every other three weeks. Wish I could go to the meet on the 22nd but thanks to work...... well you know, got to make the M payment.
Is that an all car show or just M's, or just BMW's???
Does anybody know how we can spread the word about trying to start up a meet in the Central Florida area???

M34U2NV
Mon, Apr-19-2004, 05:25:41 AM
I am down for a meet in the O town area!!! I work half the year in Alaska so I am not able to go some of the time. I will be back home in Orlando on the 1st of May and leaving back to work on the 19th. Anytime during then would be great. After that I will return every other three weeks. Wish I could go to the meet on the 22nd but thanks to work...... well you know, got to make the M payment.
Is that an all car show or just M's, or just BMW's???
Does anybody know how we can spread the word about trying to start up a meet in the Central Florida area???

Alaska. . .DAMN, anyways, its an all BMW meet, any and all are welcome. On e46fanatics there is a lil orlando niche that we're in the process of building; theyre here, just gotta find where theyre hiding. When your in town, PM me or something, I can make a quick meet or cruise somewhere work out.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Mon, Apr-19-2004, 06:13:59 AM
Sh*t now I really want to go! Take some photos and post them if you can. I'll PM you when I return. Where are you located in O town? Last time home I saw a M real similar to yours in Oviedo.

M34U2NV
Mon, Apr-19-2004, 06:20:17 PM
Sh*t now I really want to go! Take some photos and post them if you can. I'll PM you when I return. Where are you located in O town? Last time home I saw a M real similar to yours in Oviedo.

I'm in Longwood, where are you at, oviedo?

my911FIXXX
Tue, Apr-20-2004, 05:20:23 AM
Frank,
I'm am off of Aloma in Oviedo, between the Home Depot and the Winn Dixie. Know where it is??? Do you know any others in the Orlando area.
I was chatin back and forth with a guy named Rob a while back. (TRIFLOWM). He seemed pretty cool. I think he's located in the Melbourne area. Lot of good knowledge.
Where in Longwood R U?

M34U2NV
Tue, Apr-20-2004, 06:02:16 AM
Frank,
I'm am off of Aloma in Oviedo, between the Home Depot and the Winn Dixie. Know where it is??? Do you know any others in the Orlando area.
I was chatin back and forth with a guy named Rob a while back. (TRIFLOWM). He seemed pretty cool. I think he's located in the Melbourne area. Lot of good knowledge.
Where in Longwood R U?

Alaqua Lakes(corner of lake mary blvd and markham woods) Rob is cool, and he WAS in melbourne. . .now somewhere in bumble^%$#. I thiiiiiiink I know where you're at, basically I know everything in relation to I4. . .But you would be closer to 417 i beleive.

Anyway, tell me when youre in town again, well organize something, even if it's small.

-Frank