Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : 95 m3 drivetrain and shell for sale

lsmotors
Wed, Feb-25-2004, 03:11:48 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to this site and so far it seems very good. I have a 95 m3 shell and drivetrain (motor, tranny, diff, axles, suspenion, etc) for sale. The car is down in Austell, GA and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested. The roof is cut of but can be easily replaced and the hood, left fender, two bumpers and headlights are missing. Seats are gone and I will be taking the rims and steering wheel. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll send pics to you. This would be a great car to make a race/track car or just take the drivetrain out and plant it in another car. Price for everything is $3500 USD. You will also get the title for the car.

Thanks

Simon

jaza45
Thu, Sep-09-2004, 11:57:21 PM
do you still have it? how many miles?

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and so far it seems very good. I have a 95 m3 shell and drivetrain (motor, tranny, diff, axles, suspenion, etc) for sale. The car is down in Austell, GA and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested. The roof is cut of but can be easily replaced and the hood, left fender, two bumpers and headlights are missing. Seats are gone and I will be taking the rims and steering wheel. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll send pics to you. This would be a great car to make a race/track car or just take the drivetrain out and plant it in another car. Price for everything is $3500 USD. You will also get the title for the car.

Thanks

Simon

lsmotors
Mon, Sep-13-2004, 03:02:39 PM
do you still have it? how many miles?

sorry but I'm going to rebuild it myself