Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Wanted: Center console red light thingy

Thu, Jan-17-2008, 03:45:47 AM
I am in need of this red light thing. I think it has to do with the factory alarm system. Thanks.


Sat, Jan-19-2008, 02:34:57 AM
ok,,, That is the alarm LED. They drill a hole in one of the switch covers and push it in.

Do you need the LED, or the switch cover? If you have an alarm, you should have one...

Dan I
Sun, Jan-20-2008, 04:08:07 PM
Do you need just the light, or the plastic trim piece also?

Wed, Jan-30-2008, 04:04:56 AM
I need the LED and if possible, the plastic cover with it.

Wed, Jan-30-2008, 11:36:35 AM
You need to go see an aftermarket alarm installer about the LED. It should be a pretty common item. (nothing special about one in a BMW) The cover is about $1.50 at the dealer.