Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : FS: M3 413 DME w/Turner Chip, 3.5" HFM, 24# Injectors, Reducer & Intake Boot

jmciver
Tue, Jan-01-2008, 07:42:15 PM
All Items SOLD!!

Need to make more room in the garage :) . For sale are the items needed for a Euro/540 HFM & 24# Injector upgrade for a 95 M3 (pulled off my car) or an OBDI conversion. All parts worked perfectly at time of removal fom my car.

All prices do not include shipping and are negotiable (but don't expect any free hand outs :cool ). PM, email or post with any additional questions.

I would rather sell everything together (especially the DME and chip), but I am willing to part. Price for everything is $625

Individual prices:

413 DME (white label): $200 SOLD!
Turner Chip: $175 SOLD!
3.5" - 3.0" Reducer: $40 SOLD!
24# Injectors (8): $125 SOLD!
3.5" HFM: $150 SOLD!
Stock Intake Boot: $20 SOLD!

Notes:

The injectors are Bosch/Ford Racing (blue top) injectors and the price is for all 8. 3 of the injectors have damaged tip covers (see pics) but they can be replaced. Injectors were purchased used and I put 7k miles on them or so (but I am guessing here) and worked fine when I removed them from the car. HFM was purchased used with approx 7k miles added by me. Stock intake boot is practically brand new (500 miles maybe). The chip includes the idle speed bump for cars with LTW flywheel (see Turner's website for more details). If DME is purchased without chip, DME WILL NOT include the stock chip (sold already).

Pics below....

jmciver
Tue, Jan-01-2008, 07:43:38 PM
More pics....

jmciver
Tue, Jan-01-2008, 07:45:13 PM
Last pics....

Dan I
Thu, Jan-03-2008, 12:40:39 AM
Dammit! Where was this stuff 2 weeks ago! Bump for good bits at a great price... :goodluck:

jmciver
Fri, Jan-04-2008, 12:08:36 AM
Dammit! Where was this stuff 2 weeks ago! Bump for good bits at a great price... :goodluck:
Sitting in my garage :roll: . I was waiting until after the holiday period to put everything on sale.....