Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Custom Made Pedal Sets (Any Car)

chutrain
Thu, Sep-13-2007, 01:49:58 AM
I also posted this in the General For Sale section, so Mods can delete this if it doesn't conform to forum rules.

We started a GB on S14.net and the target was ten people, but people started to flake and we only got nine so far. For ten people, it is 25% off and 30% for twenty people. The nine that have put the money in so far are in limbo if you know what I mean.

So, lets get some more people in and make the 20 person mark for 30% off.

When you call/order please make sure you mention you are part of the S14.net GB so you are eligible for the discount, otherwise you won't get it.

Here is the link to the thread that was started on S14.net. For those who do order, please send me a PM so we can keep track of our progress and I'll add it to the list on S14.net.

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27320

Also, it has to be a set purchase. A set is either a gas/brake set for auto and gas/brake/clutch for manual. They also carry deadpedals for those who are interested.

---Will

chutrain
Thu, Sep-13-2007, 07:12:41 PM
Sorry guys, but I have to pull this thread. Apparently this is interfering with a sponsor on M3Forums. They contacted the company and asked them not to include this particular forum. It's all politics I guess.

Simann
Sat, Sep-15-2007, 03:56:55 PM
Those are GORGEOUS pedals! I did not know they existed!

Justin///M3
Sat, Sep-29-2007, 03:40:26 PM
Where do I buy some of these? I want them bad!