Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Orlando Detail shop??

my911FIXXX
Mon, Sep-29-2003, 04:20:42 AM
Does anyone know where a good detail shop is in the Orlando area?

Andre775
Fri, Mar-26-2004, 03:43:24 AM
That is a good question, i tried a place here in Daytona and their attention to detail is very bad. (once i had my interior done and they actually made it
dirty!! some white stuff)

btw is that your e46 on the sig? i got a TiSilver 2002, do u know any bimmer
meetings in Florida? i wanna try one of em' events, also never went track.]

Andre :thumbsup:

M34U2NV
Mon, Mar-29-2004, 11:30:46 PM
Well, haha, as I know, and you know, being from around here, "orlando area" is about as vague as you can be, I could name places, each in orlando, but like 35min apart. My point is where exactly are u in Central Florida, north or south side of town?

A friend of mine goes to Tops in Detail on South Orange ave, a couple min outside of downtown, heres the link http://www.topsindetail.com/

I live in Longwood and I know that Lake mary wash does a great job for detailing too.

To the other comment, YES we should get some people together and have some sort of Orlando meet, I see them all around here, there have to be some people interested in doing that.

-Frank

my911FIXXX
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 10:37:33 AM
Wow, I haven't been to the southeast forum in a while. Didn't mean to not repond. The last time I postted somthing here I didn't get any responses??

Andre,
Yes thats my S.G M3. I need to get a dig. camera so I can take a decent photo.

Looks like Frank has something in the works for an Orlando meet. Wish I could attend but I leave state on the 19th :violin:

IF you guys have been in the O town area, I have a question??? Someone kicked my car while in the parking lot. I always park far from the door, but I guess they thought I was bragging on something. Anyway, now I have a small dent just behind the R pass. door. I took it to Dent wiz. and they couldn't do anything. I don't know what to do. I would hate to have to re paint the small area there. Do you guys know where to go?? Perfect Match in O town is supposed to be good but there booth looked kinda run down. Rob told me place and I'll have to go check it. I also want to get some parts painted and put on.
WE should meet up one of these days!
Late!!! :peace:

BaDm0theR
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 06:57:35 PM
Does anyone know where a good detail shop is in the Orlando area?

Im not familiar with the O-town area, and i persoanlly dont know of any high-end mobile detailers up there (im sure you can find a quality business up there though).

I do however know of one gentlman in the Palm Beach area, ;)

:peace:

P.S Our buddy M320psi (Mike) will be showcasing his M3 at HIN Orlando this May, you guys should all attend and chk him out.

M34U2NV
Fri, Apr-23-2004, 07:11:19 PM
There are a ton of mobile detailers and detail shops alike in Orlando, don't know where you've been looking.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stp=y&csz=Orlando+FL&stx=95864917&doprox=1&source=auto+detailing+orlando

I already spoke with m320psi about HIN, I'll probably be there.

-Frank

Yop
Sun, May-23-2004, 10:50:04 PM
XTreme's Auto Detailing (407.948.3248) the guys from Jadecrew.com have some styling cars, and these guys followed them to the show and detailed at the show for them, so they might have a central shop or totally mobile, either way, try and give'em a call

my911FIXXX
Mon, May-24-2004, 03:29:02 AM
XTreme's Auto Detailing (407.948.3248) the guys from Jadecrew.com have some styling cars, and these guys followed them to the show and detailed at the show for them, so they might have a central shop or totally mobile, either way, try and give'em a call

Thanks I might do that.

Yop
Mon, May-24-2004, 09:27:28 PM
if the detailing comes out good lemme know

Yop
Sun, May-30-2004, 08:05:56 PM
Bright Wings Detailing Solutions
800-670-0920

theres another, has good recommendation from a guy i know, so you can try them too

PVB
Mon, Dec-10-2007, 05:35:25 PM
Offering everything from express hand washes and full auto detailing, interior and upholstery steaming and carpet shampooing.
Services:
Paint-less Dent Removal
Professional High Speed Buffing
Professional Waxing and Glazing
Professional Touch up Paint service
Headlight restoration
Fabric Guarding
Alloy Wheel Repair

www.VehicleSpa.com
Orlando, FL

crisR
Tue, Jul-13-2010, 09:06:16 AM
I've tried this professional detailing services (http://www.detailxperts.net/) in St. Petersburg and I was pretty satisfied with the result. They have franchises throughout the US so they might have one in Orlando as well.

pje
Thu, Jul-29-2010, 07:39:08 PM
i use auto butler on LB Mcleod Rd , behind the winghouse on Kirkman ...they do alot of high end cars , Magic players etc ...good guys and could really use the business right now ....i do my own interior and they only charge $12 to do the outside , I'm in there a few times a week ..gotta keep the IB clean ...they are right behind the u wash it place ....give them a try

frenchyfromFL
Thu, Jul-29-2010, 10:22:12 PM
$12 for a detail?? Are you talking about detailing or a car-wash?

I would actually be interested in finding a REAL professional detailer in central Florida, and I wouldn't trust someone who would only charge me $12 to detail my car....

pje
Fri, Jul-30-2010, 01:02:46 AM
no just a handwash the outside....they do detail too though ....i have a guy who does my friends lambos and ferraris if anyone wants his # ..he will come to you ..and reasonable prices