Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Fs: 2003 Bmw M3 Competition Track Csl Scca Fast $49k

evobmwe3037
Mon, Mar-19-2007, 01:00:31 AM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/justcarbonfiber/detail?.dir=mail&.dnm=3047re2.jpg&.src=ph

THIS CAR WAS FEATURED IN THE JUNE 2006 ISSUE OF BIMMER MAGAZINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 415 Horsepower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CAR HAS BEEN GARAGED AND NEVER DRIVEN IN THE RAIN . CARBONSCHWARZ METALLIC COLOR IS BLACK WITH A BLUE PEARL ............IT IS EXTREMELY RELIABLE AS A DAILY DRIVER BUT I ONLY DROVE IT WHEN THE WEATHER WAS NICE. IT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SUPRISED HOW FAST IT IS... I WISH WE HAD A AUTOBAHN HERE IS THE USA. IT IS VERY GOOD COMPETITION TRACK CAR .

IT HAS A HAND BUILT HIGH COMPRESSION MOTOR BUILT BY BAVARIAN HYPER SPORTS OR (BHS) VISIT THERE WEBSITE AT www.bavhypersports.com THE CAR WAS SHIPPED TO HOUSTON TEXAS VIA ENCLOSED TRAILER THERE AND BACK . THE ENGINE WAS REMOVED AND ALL PARTS REPLACED WITH LIGHTER COMPONENTS.

THE ENGINE HAS BEEN BALANCED AND BLUEPRINTED WITH H-FORGED CONNECTING RODS, 12:5:1 CP TEFLON COATED PISTONS AND BEARINGS, BORED THROTTLE BODIES , LARGER FUEL INJECTORS , SHAVED AND LIGHTENED CRANKSHAFT , PORT MATCHED CYLINDER HEAD WITH SCHRICK 272/280 CAMS , ARP HEAD BOLTS HIGH PERFORMANCE HEAD GASKET ...ETC IT REVS TO AN ASTONISHING 9000 RPM. IT HAS ALL SUPERSPRINT EXHAUST ... RACE HEADERS , 100 CPI RACE CATS , X PIPE AND TWIN CANISTER RACE MUFFLER THAT ARE ALL STAINLESS STEEL.

IT HAS THE EURO CROSS DRILLED M3 FLOATING ROTORS FRONT AND REAR WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE PADS AND NEW MICHELIN TIRES WITH LESS THAN 1000 MILES ON THE STOCK 18 INCH WHEELS. IT HAS A M5 DIFFERENTIAL WITH 4:10 GEARS WITH A 90/30 RAMP LSD. THE SUSPENSION IS GROUND CONTROL COILOVER / KONI SETUP WITH 550/600 SPRING RATE WITH ALUMINUM SHOCK MOUNTS IN THE REAR. UUC FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS AND BUSHINGS AND LINKS.

STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES .... FIDANZA LIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEEL PRESSURE PLATE AND SOLID SACHS CLUTCH BALANCED TO 10,000 RPM ...ONLY WEIGHTS 8.5 LBS ....BHS UNDER DRIVE PULLEY SET ....UUC TRANSMISSION MOUNTS ... IGNITION SOLUTIONS INDIVIDUAL COILS PACKS DENSO IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS .....

DELAGE CARBON FIBER HIGH VELOCITY AIR BOX.... UUC SHORT SHIFTER EVO ... BHS HYDROSTATIC FAN WHICH REMOVES THE STOCK CLUTCH FAN FOR IMPROVED HP. YELLOW TOP OPTIMA ... APEX AFC TO CONTROL FUEL RATIO / DME TUNING SOFTWARE ...

VALENTINE ONE RADAR HARD WIRED ....3M CLEAR BRA ..... UPGRADED LED REAR LIGHTS ANGEL EYES VERY BRIGHT KIND ... SMOKED SIDE LIGHTS .... CARBON FIBER FOG DUCTS ... CARBON FIBER HAMANN STYLE FRONT LIP ... FULL CARBON FIBER CSL VORSTEINER TRUNK ... ALSO THE CAR IS LIGHT WEIGHT AND WEIGHS 3200 ON A CERTIFIED SCALE . THIS CAR SQUEEZES OUT 126.54 HORSEPOWER PER LITER OF DISPLACEMENT . AT THE FLYWHEEL IT PRODUCES 415 HORSEPOWER AND THE BEST DYNO RUN TO THE REAR WHEELS 334 HORSEPOWER

THIS CAR IS PERFECT AND IT IS PROBABLY THE FASTEST NATURALLY ASPIRATED M3 IN THE COUNTRY. IT PULLS VERY HARD ALL THE WAY TO THE 9,000 RPM REDLINE AND FEELS JUST LIKE A TURBO OR SUPERCHARGED E46 M3 . IT WILL PASS EMISSIONS I WENT A FEW MONTHS AGO NO PROBLEMS......IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CALL CALL ME AT 240 994 0840 OR EMAIL ME JUSTCARBONFIBER@YAHOO.COM I HAVE OVER 100 PICTURES

It is also for sale on Ebay

NON-SMOKER AND I HAVE SERVICE RECORDS AND ALL RECEIPTS.
THE CAR ONLY HAS 28,398 MILES ON IT AND THE ENGINE 18,398
THE CAR IS STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY. ALSO THE FACTORY TRUNK AND FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET ARE INCLUDED WITH THE CAR AND I ALSO HAVE A PEAKE CODE READER AND CAN BE USED TO CLEAR CODES

You can see the pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/justcarbonfiber

Haru
Mon, May-28-2007, 03:06:38 PM
It produces 415 Crank but only 334 RWH? How is that possible? Sounds like allot more Drive train loss that normal.

Nadee///M3
Mon, May-28-2007, 03:36:48 PM
nice car love the color combo

BG M3
Tue, May-29-2007, 02:31:13 AM
It produces 415 Crank but only 334 RWH? How is that possible?you can't compare two separate dynos to begin with. in addition, two different types are used for crank vs. whp. 20% loss isn't completely unrealistic either.