Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : 2003.5 M3 Pestine with 9,100 miles (Garaged)

TightM3
Thu, Mar-01-2007, 01:58:10 PM
I am selling my 2003.5 Carbon Black M3. Pictures are available upon request and will be posted later. Car is 6sp Manual, w/Sunroof and everything. Serious inquiries only.

Details:
April '03 build (Stock Rear LED's with high intensity emergency flash),
Carbon Black,
Cinammon Interior,
6sp manual with EVO II SSK,
All servicing and recalls done at dealer
Dinan Stage 2 suspension (adjustbale Koni shocks), (by dealer)
3.91 Dinan differential (by dealer)
Sotck (BMW) Front Strut Brace & Rear strut brace (Dinan),
Brand new BBS RS-GT (19inch rims)
Michelin Pilot 2 Tires 245/19s front & 275/19s in rear,(with wheel locks)
Dinan Stage 4 Software, throttle bodies, CAI,
3M clear front mask and mirror mask,
Hoen Driving lights
Navigation with upgraded software (3D visual),
Stock speakers / amp / sub woofer replaced with QSD MB quartz in front and rear, and JL sub woofer, Phoenix Competition Amp (500W) and MacIntoch
(600W). Totally stock look!
Cold Weather Package and every option except SMG.

Car only has 9,100 miles and is in perfect, prestine condition (always garage kept, only in rain 5 times, never in snow). Paint / Interior, under the hood is in perfect condition. Mods were done in tasteful way, to maintain stock appearance and drivability.

NEVER TRACKED!

Car was broken in properly, Differential was broken in using the figure 8 method (20 left/right). BBS RS-GT's and Michelin Pilots Sport 2 are only 3 months old. MacIntoch Amp and other stereo upgrades range from 3 to 6 months old.

Engine has had oil changed every 3-4 months. Engine has balance of 6 year / 100,000 miles warranty.

Reason for selling - I am purchasing either a 997 GT3 or Turbo.

Please call (w) 267-321-6691 (c) 215-704-2562 or PM and I will respond.

biga27110
Thu, Mar-29-2007, 08:39:51 PM
how much?

TightM3
Thu, Mar-29-2007, 09:15:03 PM
After much soul searching, and financial re-jiggering, I have been able to find a way to keep her, and also also lease a new SUV, through our real estate business. The M is sooo cherry, and I'm soo attached, and also the GT3 is at least 6 years off, that I just had to keep her. Also we are a two car family since the wife and baby will be spending some of the summer at our shore house.

Thank to all for your interest. May be I'll put some miles on her.

Now the question is Q7 (3.6 Premium), MDX loaded or X5 3.0. Leaning toward the audi b/c of its size and scarcity on the road.