Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Fs: 2003.5 M3c

///Bruce
Wed, Feb-28-2007, 03:40:37 PM
I'm going to try this. I believe it's time to move on. For sale: a 2003, June build (no connecting rod bearling recall issues) M3 Cabriolet.

Specifics:

Imola Red on Black Leather with Brushed Aluminum trim
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Lighting: Zenons wit upgraded fog lamp bulbs
Body mods: Brand new Euro bumper with new Clear bra
Mechanical mods: CDV removal
Suspension: complete Ground Control coil over with adjustable camber plates and front and rear sway bars. Upgraded front and rear bushings, i.e., RTABs, etc.
Tires and Rims: Moven GMBH RG-5 19" rims (staggered) with five spoke black centers and polished lips. Tires are Michelin PS-2's. Fronts are 245's (75%); rears are 275's (99%).
Brakes: Euro rotors (fronts are 1 month new), stainless steel lines with Hawk HPS pads (again, new).
Interior: No visible wear on any seating surfaces especially upper and lower bolsters.
Engine: aFe intake only. CDV removal. No other drive train mods.
Silly mods: Black carbon fiber overlays on Blue areas of Roundels (steering wheel, rim caps, front/rear roundels, body-colored rear spoiler made for cabriolet (perfect fit).
Windshield was replaced last Friday with stock glass. Couldn't stand the chips!
No nav, single CD player, electric seating, painted calipers that match imola body coloring.

All work performed at either Advantage BMW Clear Lake by Chip Chappee (he's known me for ~18 years now) or Mike Perkins at Bavarian Machine Specialties in Houston.

Body damage: Airport shuttle van caught the left front edge of my frnt bumper and literaly pulled it off the car at an intersection downtown Houston. No other body damage to hood, fenders, etc. JUST THE BUMPER. This allowed me to upgrade to the Euro bumper.

The only other 'damage' or 'incident' was a passenger door actuator failed. That has been it! She's been truly great.

Current mileage is ~53.5K. she comes with a transferable warranty good for 3 years or 50,000 miles.

This is a great deal. She's perfect and ready to cruise in. I wash her at least twice a week and wax her probably once a week. I personally change the oil and filter every time I can divide the odometer evenly by 5, meaning every 5,000 miles.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaOWLho1as2Lio

Asking price is $38,500.