Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Feeler: 2002 M3 SMG, NAVI, Vorsteiner

Evans_M3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 02:41:59 AM
I'm thinking about selling my car. If any one is interested PM me. And no I will not be parting out so don't ask please.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=146099

Factory options include Navi, SMG, HID's,

I have a full Vorsteiner kit including roof, front bumper, VRS hood, boot lid, rear diffuser, Hamann GTR side skirts, BBS LM wheels, B&B exhaust, Dice HD radio w/ ipod (cd changer is still in the trunk), Tein springs, Euro rotors, ect........

m3j0n
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 02:49:41 AM
how about an asking price...

Evans_M3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 02:52:33 AM
how about an asking price...

I'm not sure what to ask for it. What do you guys think I can get? It has 37k miles and it is fully loaded except for the weather package (heated seats, rain sensing wipers, and headlight washers).

BMWm301
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 03:28:37 AM
huh? didn't you just finish the car

Evans_M3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 03:34:48 AM
huh? didn't you just finish the car

Yes, and i do not want to sell it. But it has caused me nothing but problems with cops in the town i live in now. They have given me 2 tickets in under a months. Don't get me wrong this car hasn't been abused but it is the hottest car in town let alone the only m3. I have a V1 and they haven't clocked me but they just pull me over and put approv. speed down and I can't do anything about it. This town is shaddy. I have already posted a thread about this but I have a question. I have 2 drivers licenses one for NC and one for CA. Does the tickets post to both? I gave the NC drivers license to the cop both times.

Got_S54?
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 04:16:55 AM
Sweet ride!!!

As for your tickets - no they do not follow you. They remain in the state at which they were issued.

How do I know this? By experience. A few years back, I moved to Kansas from CA. On my way there, I got speeding tickets in Arizona and New Mexico. I paid the ticket I got from New Mexico, but lost the ticket I got from AZ. After 3 months, I moved back to CA. On the way back, I got another speeding ticket in New Mexico. Paid that one too.

After a yr or two of living in CA, I got a notice of bail that found its way to me from AZ through my old address in Kansas. It basically said that since I never paid the ticket, if I was ever caught driving there I'd go to jail. I have no business in AZ and don't have a need to go there, but I don't like things like that lingering, so I paid that and am in the clear.

All that happened a while back, but in all that time, my CA driving record was100% clear and to this day, I still get my good drivers discount :thumbsup:

Moral of the story is, if you're gonna get caught speeding, don't do it in your home state.

PS. Ever watched those Gumball Rally's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UNExJi5xIs&mode=related&search=)where those guys race across America? They get a bunch of speeding tickets from different states along the way, pay them as they go and continue on. No worries about insurance rates sky rocketing or losing their licenses :beer:

Evans_M3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 10:30:14 AM
Maybe I won't have to sell my car then. I thought I wasn't going to be able to pay for insurance.:agree:

TANKM3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 10:54:22 AM
Dude, KEEP YOUR CAR MAN!! You did such a nice job and just finished it. And i know everyone says they wont part it out,...but unless you were to find someone who wants to have a car EXACTLY the way someone else did it,..then you'll never come close to what you have into it unless you part it. I say keep it and "F" the cops. Nice work. :thumbsup:

tey elvis
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 04:24:04 PM
How much you want for the diffusor?

Evans_M3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 06:32:42 PM
How much you want for the diffusor?

Please read the boldRed
letters in post #1

TANKM3
Wed, Feb-07-2007, 08:24:26 PM
Please read the boldRed
letters in post #1

:rofl2: :dance: :rofl2: Good luck bro,... hope you can keep it.

Lay2Low
Mon, Feb-12-2007, 08:27:05 PM
Price range? PM me

m3j0n
Tue, Feb-13-2007, 01:47:58 PM
Sweet ride!!!

As for your tickets - no they do not follow you. They remain in the state at which they were issued.

Moral of the story is, if you're gonna get caught speeding, don't do it in your home state.

Incorrect......any state that has "the point system" (which is most states now) is in communication with the state in which your license is issued. The points are 110% transferable. Good luck with all that....

Synthetic
Tue, Feb-13-2007, 02:10:40 PM
Incorrect......any state that has "the point system" (which is most states now) is in communication with the state in which your license is issued. The points are 110% transferable. Good luck with all that....

This is the new reality unfortuately...

m3j0n
Tue, Feb-13-2007, 03:56:25 PM
This is the new reality unfortuately...

if by new, you mean for the last 5 years.. then yes :)...I think th point system is ****ed, however... id rather pay the fine than get the points, so theres always an incentive for your lawyer to enter a plea of no contest with a fine and no points. The court only cares about the money, so it works out well most of the time.