Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Tom Bush BMW service

derryck
Fri, Aug-15-2003, 04:28:02 PM
I recently took my 03 M3 into Tom Bush Service for an oil change and to get them to look at the tranny as I've had difficulty getting into 3rd. I made it a point to mention ahead of time that I was tight on time and needed the loaner ready. Well... after about 10 minutes of waiting on the loaner they tell me they're gassing it up and cleaning. Finally the car comes around... the gas light is on, there's coffee spilled all over the console and a plethora of french fries and tic tacs scattered on the floor. I get a call stating that my car is ready but they have ordered me a new tranny. As I'm waiting for my car to be pulled around I hear a distinctive RASP sound and here what is obviously my M3 bounce off of the rev limiter. I'm furious at this point.... I let me service advisor know and she says she'll take care of it. I took my car back this week to have the tranny replaced and get another loaner in the same condition. When I get my car back this time there are black stains on my grey leather seats and my right front wheel (OEM 19's) has 3 gouges in it like it was hit with a screwdriver or something. I didn't notice until I stopped to check the air in my tires so I call Brian Noel the service advisor and tell him about them redlining my car, staining the seats and gouging the wheel. He pretty much calls my a liar and denies any of that happened. I'm in the process of writing a letter to BMWNA but I wanted everyone to know about my experience and what to expect from them when they have your M3.

NRG
Fri, Aug-15-2003, 04:40:29 PM
Thats really terrible how they did that to your car. You would think they would be a little more "buisness" like and treat you and your car better and not be so inmature about it. I hope you get some reinbursement for your troubles.

TTT for the poSt.

E36 M3
Sat, Sep-13-2003, 03:02:22 AM
I can see that happening. I called the same dealership for an aluminum thermostat housing. They told me they had it for $50, not caring and just wanting the aluminum one I was on my way. I got there and it was wrapped up and the guy was in a hurry and says....It'll be $xx. I said hold on let me check it out....guess what it was the stock plastic one.....:mad:

I called Rhino Motorsports and Howard said I don't have it here but I can get it tomorrow for alot less.......

TOM BUSH SUCKS

Charles