Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Body paint shop in Philadelphia Area.. ?

eya_21
Tue, May-02-2006, 08:23:50 PM
anybody knows GOOD paint shop in Philadelphia area that have worked on nice cars ? i have couple of things to be painted.. Thx

eya_21
Wed, May-03-2006, 03:05:59 AM
anyone ?

woptang22
Wed, May-03-2006, 03:33:26 AM
anyone ?
Yes I do if your willing to come north a little bit to the Bristol, Levittown area. I took my 02 Jet Black M3 to a place called D&A auto body. They painted the whole front end of my car because of chips. They did an excellent job. Very nice people and they work to satisfy you. They are a BMW certified shop. I really dont see many M3's in my area unless I go there. Also, there are always very high dollar cars there that they are repairing. Last time I was there about a month ago I stopped it to say hello, they had a beautiful GT2 or GT3 there, I forget which one. But I only see BMW's, P cars, and Mercedes there most of the time. The telephone # is 215-949-2838. Ask for Ed. Tell him John Sozio told you to call. Hes a good guy. Let me know how you make out.

eya_21
Wed, May-03-2006, 03:36:08 AM
Yes I do if your willing to come north a little bit to the Bristol, Levittown area. I took my 02 Jet Black M3 to a place called D&A auto body. They painted the whole front end of my car because of chips. They did an excellent job. Very nice people and they work to satisfy you. They are a BMW certified shop. I really dont see many M3's in my area unless I go there. Also, there are always very high dollar cars there that they are repairing. Last time I was there about a month ago I stopped it to say hello, they had a beautiful GT2 or GT3 there, I forget which one. But I only see BMW's, P cars, and Mercedes there most of the time. The telephone # is 215-949-2838. Ask for Ed. Tell him John Sozio told you to call. Hes a good guy. Let me know how you make out.

Hey, thanks for the info :thumbsup: .. ill give them a call tomorrow

patty
Wed, May-03-2006, 04:06:52 AM

What do you think they would charge to touch up the hood/car and respray the front bumper? I've heard good things about D&A.

woptang22
Wed, May-03-2006, 04:26:25 AM
What do you think they would charge to touch up the hood/car and respray the front bumper? I've heard good things about D&A.
Well for example, when I had my jet black 02 painted, it was the whole front end. Bumper, hood, right and left fenders. It cost approximately $3400. In my opinion thats a bit expensive, but I think you get what you pay for. And they did an excellent job. Too bad I totalled the car a few months back. Im not sure what they would charge you for your hood and front bumper, but If I can somehow find my old paperwork for the work they did. I can check the price for the hood and bumper. But I would definately recommend them to anyone not only with a BMW but with any type of car that needs proper fixing. Let me know how you make out.

woptang22
Wed, May-03-2006, 04:27:41 AM
Hey, thanks for the info :thumbsup: .. ill give them a call tomorrow
Drop me a line and let me know what they say to you. Good luck. John

patty
Wed, May-03-2006, 03:15:57 PM
Well for example, when I had my jet black 02 painted, it was the whole front end. Bumper, hood, right and left fenders. It cost approximately $3400. In my opinion thats a bit expensive, but I think you get what you pay for. And they did an excellent job. Too bad I totalled the car a few months back. Im not sure what they would charge you for your hood and front bumper, but If I can somehow find my old paperwork for the work they did. I can check the price for the hood and bumper. But I would definately recommend them to anyone not only with a BMW but with any type of car that needs proper fixing. Let me know how you make out.

Yeah, I won't need them to blend the quarters or anything. That's where they rake you over the coals. I'll probably end up taking her back to JMK Auto in Springfield, NJ. Thanks for the info!

HitechM3
Fri, May-05-2006, 01:13:15 AM
well i work for a bodyshop in northeast phila......if i can help u pm me Thanks Jimmy