Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : navteq 2006-2

vietle
Mon, Apr-10-2006, 02:58:31 PM

besides the bittorrent on torrentspy, is there another current way to get the updated version? i have been trying to dowload it via torrentspy but no one is really seeding it so i'm still at 22%. it's been 4 days so far. would anyone be willing to burn one for me and i can pay your for all expenses plus a little extra? i can meet up with you if you are near philly or the greater washington d.c. area

asnpcwiz
Mon, Apr-10-2006, 04:06:02 PM
I live near DC...PM me.

vietle
Mon, Apr-10-2006, 04:10:14 PM
hey thanks. a fellow redskins fan!!

gspot35
Sun, Apr-23-2006, 02:46:19 AM
hey thanks. a fellow redskins fan!!

I had a 2001 disc, that worked fine. When I downloaded the copy and made the new disc, every once in a while it will lock up. Has anyone else experienced increased lockup from a bootleg?

asnpcwiz
Sun, Apr-23-2006, 03:45:24 AM
I had a 2001 disc, that worked fine. When I downloaded the copy and made the new disc, every once in a while it will lock up. Has anyone else experienced increased lockup from a bootleg?

I heard that if you don't upgrade your version of the Navi software you will have problems with the new maps. I have mine upgraded and my maps have never froze up on me...although it did go crazy on me when I was swapping out DVD's.

gspot35
Mon, May-08-2006, 12:54:06 AM
Is the NAVI softeware a dealer upgrade? Do they charge for it?

asindc
Tue, Jun-20-2006, 03:21:44 AM

besides the bittorrent on torrentspy, is there another current way to get the updated version? i have been trying to dowload it via torrentspy but no one is really seeding it so i'm still at 22%. it's been 4 days so far. would anyone be willing to burn one for me and i can pay your for all expenses plus a little extra? i can meet up with you if you are near philly or the greater washington d.c. area

Just like Vietle, I am willing to pay someone for their trouble if they will burn me a copy of this. I am also looking for someone to burn me a copy of v.27 upgrade. Anyone in the DC area would be preferable, but if it could be sent to me that's fine as well.

Anthony

gspot35
Sun, Jun-25-2006, 02:59:05 PM
Just like Vietle, I am willing to pay someone for their trouble if they will burn me a copy of this. I am also looking for someone to burn me a copy of v.27 upgrade. Anyone in the DC area would be preferable, but if it could be sent to me that's fine as well.

Anthony

PM me if you're still interested. I'm in N. VA and have done the upgrade to my 03.

asindc
Tue, Jun-27-2006, 10:18:27 PM
PM me if you're still interested. I'm in N. VA and have done the upgrade to my 03.

Are you talking about the DVD or the nav software? I have the 2006.2 DVD now (thanks, Bob), but I still want the software upgrade.

Anthony

asnpcwiz
Wed, Jun-28-2006, 12:07:34 AM
Anthony, I have the software too...want me to send it to you too?

gspot35
Wed, Jun-28-2006, 01:53:43 PM
I have it too, be careful when upgrading that you follow directions. You could lock up your navigation.

spud
Wed, Jun-28-2006, 02:01:23 PM
I live in NOVA. I have the SW upgrade to V27 and I have the 2006.2 DVD. I got it when i bought my M3. My fiance got her 330i last summer so she had the older DVD and much older SW.

I upgraded her Nav SW from V25 - 27 with no problems. I upgraded mine from V26 - 27 with no problems. I copied the DVD that came with my car and put it in her nav and she has no problems..

I can help you with whatever you need.

asindc
Thu, Jun-29-2006, 10:25:25 PM
Anthony, I have the software too...want me to send it to you too?

Yes! That would be cool! Thanks! And thanks to Gspot and Spud for the responses as well.

Spud,

If I have any questions re software installation, I might PM you.

Anthony

chr1skearney
Fri, Jun-30-2006, 02:51:39 AM
I have been search all over the 'net for the Navigation *CDS*. I have the MKIII Navigation system and I cant find and iso images anywhere. I can find half of europe, but that does me no good in the northwest..

can anyone hook up an iso of map 2 (if there is still any CD users out there)

thanks