Web www.M3Forum.net

View Full Version : Sweet 16

asnpcwiz
Mon, Mar-20-2006, 02:55:54 PM
I know this may not be the place to say this but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it. I just wanted to say congrats to GMU for making into the Sweet 16. I am a former student there and it is awesome to have something this big going for the school. Good luck GMU on the rest of the tourney :thumbsup: .

JakeM3
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 04:38:36 AM
enjoy it while it lasts;).......... :beer:

datax
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 05:21:11 AM
Woohoo.... GMU class of 2005 here :wave:

BigHat
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 12:47:05 PM
You guys must really be enjoying this. Maybe you should send Jim Nance (CBS) an email and remind him how he dissed GMU after they were selected over Hofstra.

yuanren
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 03:56:39 PM
lol i remember that ... anyways, that was probably the stupidest game i've ever seen ... how do you blow a 15 pt lead? im not trying to take anything away from GMU but seriously, how the hell can GMU beat UNC?

You guys must really be enjoying this. Maybe you should send Jim Nance (CBS) an email and remind him how he dissed GMU after they were selected over Hofstra.

asnpcwiz
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 04:34:49 PM
how the hell can GMU beat UNC?

By playing the way they did on Sunday. I could care less if people say UNC had a bad day. Before the game everyone I knew said "GMU has no chance in hell at beating UNC...not even on their best day". I guess GMU had their best day and it was in hell.

///M3Pilot19
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 05:06:40 PM
go GMU!

'95 graduate myself :wave:

they've already beaten Wichita State once this year and they're coming home.. off to the elite 8!!

yuanren
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 06:18:58 PM
like i said, im not taking anything away from GMU and i used to live 5 mins away from there so i'm glad they won - maybe not glad but happy for the school ... it was just a crazy ass game ... crazy ass tourney in all

By playing the way they did on Sunday. I could care less if people say UNC had a bad day. Before the game everyone I knew said "GMU has no chance in hell at beating UNC...not even on their best day". I guess GMU had their best day and it was in hell.

datax
Tue, Mar-21-2006, 11:22:11 PM
go GMU!

'95 graduate myself :wave:

they've already beaten Wichita State once this year and they're coming home.. off to the elite 8!!

Wow...you are wayy ahead of me. :wave: Well...at least, I'm finally done. :dance:

datax
Mon, Mar-27-2006, 01:08:20 AM
:dance: :rockband: :clap: :halm: